I did one lap of TCKP.
I forgot to wear two bras, you see.
Mission had to be aborted.
But one lap is better than zip laps.
It was nice and dark and nobody was there.
Just the ducks who dived into the pond after I startled them with my huffing and puffing.
Which reminded me of when I was 19 years old in Hyde Park, London, at 3am in the morning with my friend Bobby.

We 'stole' a rowing boat from the boat shed and rowed out to the middle of the lake.
But four million geese had been sleeping on the lake and they all flew into the air making a HUGE squawking racket.
This alerted the police who made their way to the pond and then used a loud haler to holler
He he he. I will never forget that night.
Right. Time for my evening enema, a bath, and then bed.
The weekend of freedom went in a flash.
I will appreciate every single Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday of freedom when they are mine again.
This working lark is so Jurassic.
p.s I fcked up my hair today, well, on one side.
I will make an appointment with a hairdresser tomorrow.
A lady with an old fashioned salon.
I don't like the modern fashionable ones.
They are the 'Starbucks' of the hairdressing world.
I forgot to wear two bras, you see.
Mission had to be aborted.
But one lap is better than zip laps.
It was nice and dark and nobody was there.
Just the ducks who dived into the pond after I startled them with my huffing and puffing.
Which reminded me of when I was 19 years old in Hyde Park, London, at 3am in the morning with my friend Bobby.

We 'stole' a rowing boat from the boat shed and rowed out to the middle of the lake.
But four million geese had been sleeping on the lake and they all flew into the air making a HUGE squawking racket.
This alerted the police who made their way to the pond and then used a loud haler to holler
This is the police. Boat back to jetty. Boat back to jetty!
He he he. I will never forget that night.
Right. Time for my evening enema, a bath, and then bed.
The weekend of freedom went in a flash.
I will appreciate every single Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday of freedom when they are mine again.
This working lark is so Jurassic.
p.s I fcked up my hair today, well, on one side.
I will make an appointment with a hairdresser tomorrow.
A lady with an old fashioned salon.
I don't like the modern fashionable ones.
They are the 'Starbucks' of the hairdressing world.
3 comments:
It's probably good that you never had kids, these stories would have made them want to top you.
Let's see a picture of your new 'do.
What if her 'do is a 'don't?
Post a Comment