Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Pretty Goose For You

The Playpen

I know what I meant to write about regarding the recent ski trip.
Remember I rattled on about the self-heating sake cans?
Well, I couldn't find them anywhere.
Hmm. Maybe I did write about this.
I'll be quick.
The company went out of business because it was based up where the big quake and tsunami hit.
Hmmm. I think you know this though.
It's feeling a bit deja vu.
I'd better go to bed.
Night.

1 comment:

Rhys said...

I gave some folk on Cruisers' Forum the name of this blog as they are looking for a surveyor in San Carlos.

I said if you didn't know of one, it's likely you know of people who do. They may post here to attract your attention. I didn't post your e-mail, just the blog URL.

I have no clew who they are, but just trying to link up aligned interests!