That's sad.
The school's p/t marathon coach was killed in a motorbike accident yesterday on the way to school.
He was only 22.
A few weeks ago a 25 year old guy fell from the mast of a schooner he worked on and died.
To go in your 20's is far too soon.
So sad.
p.s
R I asked a contact in SC re: a surveyor but to no avail.
I will ask around more.
In other news, I don't know how these teachers do it, work Mon-Sat and then on Sundays too if they are coaches. Even the non-coaches, teachers running clubs like calligraphy or music, sometimes work on Sundays too.
It's madness.
Sheer overworked madness.
I can just about deal with 0830 to 1700, especially after tasting pure freedom for nearly 3 years.
I'm depressed today but cycling to school in the rain didn't help.
Oh, cry me a koi pond.
I know I'm lucky.
I know there are folks worse off than what I is.
Indeed, there's nothing bad about my life.
I'm just being precious.

The school's p/t marathon coach was killed in a motorbike accident yesterday on the way to school.
He was only 22.
A few weeks ago a 25 year old guy fell from the mast of a schooner he worked on and died.
To go in your 20's is far too soon.
So sad.
p.s
R I asked a contact in SC re: a surveyor but to no avail.
I will ask around more.
In other news, I don't know how these teachers do it, work Mon-Sat and then on Sundays too if they are coaches. Even the non-coaches, teachers running clubs like calligraphy or music, sometimes work on Sundays too.
It's madness.
Sheer overworked madness.
I can just about deal with 0830 to 1700, especially after tasting pure freedom for nearly 3 years.
I'm depressed today but cycling to school in the rain didn't help.
Oh, cry me a koi pond.
I know I'm lucky.
I know there are folks worse off than what I is.
Indeed, there's nothing bad about my life.
I'm just being precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment