And I know I was a bit harsh in my Ring of Power posts yesterday but sometimes I get so frustrated to know that this evil exists and yet for us all to be trapped by it, either because
a) folks like me are aware but quite frankly are powerless, beyond doing what I'm doing and getting the fck out of Work Dodge in life
or b) folks are unaware and what they don't know doesn't bother them.
We're all powerless in the end but at least I won't be giving any tax money to the bastards to fund their evil ways.
So sorry if I came across as offensive yesterday.
It's because I care even though I think that people should only have 1 child per family unit.
Yesterday I was reading the parenting site and there was a 'same old same old' story of the husband not being able to take the responsibilities of fatherhood anymore and going AWOL, and I read on and on and then came to the bit where the mother mentions that she's got 6 kids and one in the oven at 8 weeks along who she is going to terminate soon, and I was like wtf. 6.
Reading the parenting site has been eyeopening.
Why do I do it?
Well, these are real life stories.
What am I learning?
I'm learning that the Internet is a huge destroyer of relationships.
That men are using it for porn more and more.
That men are using FB to flirt.
That men are using 'no strings attached' dating sites.
Of course, some women might be doing this too but it's rare.
It's usually those with cocks who can't keep focused on the family.
If I was young again, I'd be interested in doing sociological studies on the negative effect of the Internet on relationships and families.
I'd research gaming too as a lot of men in these threads are gaming till the early hours of the morning - like till 3 or 4am - and then on the weekends they sleep in, totally missing family time, the wife is alone, the husband sleeps, wakes up, farts, then turns the computer on again to talk to Fishnet Frankie or some other slut making money this way.
Yep, the Internet sure is messin' with family, that is for sure.
Gotta teach.
a) folks like me are aware but quite frankly are powerless, beyond doing what I'm doing and getting the fck out of Work Dodge in life
or b) folks are unaware and what they don't know doesn't bother them.
We're all powerless in the end but at least I won't be giving any tax money to the bastards to fund their evil ways.
So sorry if I came across as offensive yesterday.
It's because I care even though I think that people should only have 1 child per family unit.
Yesterday I was reading the parenting site and there was a 'same old same old' story of the husband not being able to take the responsibilities of fatherhood anymore and going AWOL, and I read on and on and then came to the bit where the mother mentions that she's got 6 kids and one in the oven at 8 weeks along who she is going to terminate soon, and I was like wtf. 6.
Reading the parenting site has been eyeopening.
Why do I do it?
Well, these are real life stories.
What am I learning?
I'm learning that the Internet is a huge destroyer of relationships.
That men are using it for porn more and more.
That men are using FB to flirt.
That men are using 'no strings attached' dating sites.
Of course, some women might be doing this too but it's rare.
It's usually those with cocks who can't keep focused on the family.
If I was young again, I'd be interested in doing sociological studies on the negative effect of the Internet on relationships and families.
I'd research gaming too as a lot of men in these threads are gaming till the early hours of the morning - like till 3 or 4am - and then on the weekends they sleep in, totally missing family time, the wife is alone, the husband sleeps, wakes up, farts, then turns the computer on again to talk to Fishnet Frankie or some other slut making money this way.
Yep, the Internet sure is messin' with family, that is for sure.
Gotta teach.
6 comments:
I would agree with you had I not known of women in my social circle who were serial cheaters on their loyal boyfriends/husbands, women who either lied about being pregnant, or lied about who the father of their unborn child was, in order to "keep a man" and women who are abusive "kants" who regularly threaten, beat and destroy their husband's stuff...or threaten the children they have (maybe!) together in psychotic rages.
If you say "well, he's a spineless asshole, why doesn't he just leave?", do I get to say it to a beaten housewife?
I personally know (because I interviewed the fellow in a professional context) of a *children's performer* whose wife, trying to rig a better divorce, put her 11 year old daughter up to lying about incidences of molestation.
It was a filthy lie.
His career, unsurprisingly, crashed and burned.
It was admitted to and utterly refuted in court.
No punishments were forthcoming. Lives were destroyed. Relationships remain sundered. Evil won.
Basically, there are a lot of bad, selfish, sociopathic goons out there. To pin it on the subset that possesses penises is naive, unfair and unworthy of you. In my experience, while men are fractionally more likely to whore around, some women have a greater capacity for sheer, sadistic nastiness, and are willing to use any number of lies or even the fates of their own children to force their wills.
So I prefer to work on a case-by-case basis and assume that a proportion of the people I encounter are going to be energy vampires, soul-sucking drama queens and kings, and of absolutely no benefit to the quality of my life or the safety of my family.
Haven't gone far wrong with that world view, really.
The Internet actually can be of some help here, because the self-regarding sociopath will reveal themselves online more than they are usually able to perceive. The rest of us can discern the tell-tale signs of a monstrous self-regard, and accordingly avoid all interactions with these two-legged sacks of bad news.
That's awful r, and yes, I am aware of the pains women go to to avenge the men in their lives, using their children, or using men to have children.
I forgot about all that malarkey.
I guess I'm a rarity as a woman.
Never used a man for money or his sperm or name on a mortgage.
Would never dream of cheating on somebody I loved.
You painted a grim picture.
But the fact exists that a lot of marriages break down because the man cheats or the wife can't deal with his addiction to porn.
Or the man can't 'see his mates' as much since the babies.
And then the scorned women become evil.
re: the chicks serial cheating on your friends, that seems unusual, chicks don't usually cheat if their husband is a good husband.
p.s I agree about the socio-paths revealing themselves via the net.
So in many ways the Internet is a boon to allowing for a premature end to a relationship that otherwise might have continued because the offended party remained in the dark about the deceit.
If any women are reading this and are doing the kinds of mean or sneaky things that r wrote about, then shame on you.
Well, maybe I was a little harsh.
But it is a statistic of note that men in North America and Europe who are *not* actually the father of children they believe to be their own is between 2 to 3 percent.
In Mexico, it's an astounding 8%.
Now, I don't know about you, but it's one thing to get secretly knocked up when you are ostensibly in a relationship.
But it's quite another to knowingly extort love, affection and the all-important dosh from some poor cuckolded sap to raise a kid not related to him. That takes a special kind of coldness.
And it's situations like that, in which one person out the crowd packing an average bus is a stealth bastard (in the strictly technical sense...it's hardly their fault for having a deceitful mother)that cause me to have issues with both men and women in so-called intimate relationships.
I'm no paragon, nor am I nutty for monogamy. I am fairly adamant about honesty and sneaking around, however.
I agree with Rhys, there are some evil bitches out there, most are scorned and unhappy pointing fingers at him and not looking at how many fingers are pointing back at them and what they did to get to where they are.
I can see where guys can become bitter and desensitized because of the women in their lives. It can start with a woman raising a son, she can mold him into either a ruthless bastard who is unkind and abusive to all women in his life including her. Or she can turn him into a spineless wimp who doesn't have the balls to be the man of the household and in turn both types become examples to their own children, setting the pattern to repeat itself in the next generation.
And the girls, well they can turn out to be bitches like their mom's or beaten down women who let those overpowering bastards run all over them. Girls are more likely to become bitches than not, it's just the way we are wired, our parents teach us how to respond to the men in our lives.
Women can raise children alone but they really need a man to help. A man needs to be the head of the household, he needs to be the one who the woman trusts to make the decisions and who she can trust to take care of her and the children. He's the one who is supposed to be the bread winner and provider. If he doesn't include her in these decisions and value her opinion then she'll feel either defensive or just roll over and let him do whatever he wants. And what kind of life is that for anyone. At the same time he's supposed to show her love and appreciation for everything she does in the home, because if she's not appreciated for how she takes care of the home then she won't want to take care of him or the kids, or the home. Nothing is more sexy in a relationship than for each person to feel appreciated, and that appreciation builds love. Relationships, it's the ultimate 'do unto others.' And conversation... how many of those women on your website actually have daily conversations with their men? And I'm not talking about whining about the laundry, broken dishwasher and the sick kids. How unstimulating!
Nicely put, M. Sad innit
Fuff
Post a Comment