Sunday, February 5, 2012

Puff It Up For Me

Hmm.
6 weeks.
6 weeks to get in shape.
I want to be like this again.

At the moment my arms are chunky.
My legs are chunky.
My tummy is always chunky but I'll never be able to tone my stomach because of the huge scar that stops me from getting abs. As if. Bwhahahaha. Anybody else got a tummy that looks like a butt?
So yah, time to get fit.
Do or do not, there is no try

Gonna go out NOW for a warm-up jog.
The first one in my entire life.
The most exercise I do is cleaning my teeth

Indeed, I have never really done any exercise before.
Ever.
I've jumped on the Mini Tramp a few times.

A few times.
I'd have jumped on it more were it not for the fact that the entire building shakes when I do so.

In other news, I looked at some pics from 2010 and got all excited about my new future.
I can't believe that I have open-ended freedom in just 6 weeks time.
I still kick myself for not getting the 'Duck Shell' Argos blankets, instead of the grotty grey.

Of course, I could die young and so on, but still, it feels good.
It will be so nice to shop for produce again without having to check for 'origin'.

Tomorrow I will book my flight to Thailand.
Then the flight out to Mexico.
This is what I want to do.
LED lights are da bomb

Chill alone at first to get me used to freedom again without the risk of doing any crazy shit, like what happened in Vegas.

Then head to Water World to see all my friends and drink lots of Happy Hour beverages.
Ooh look! The boat moves!

It's also convenient for the his'n'hers side of things because he might be busy with other stuff and I don't want to be in carpet land or with fork biters whilst he finishes things up.
I want to be on my boat.
My handwriting sucks. Love 'boat lists' - Cave, paddle, space shuttle, fuel filters, lighter. I remember the 'paddle'. It was when it went missing and I had to scour the beaches to find it. Actually, MAGUS saved the day and found it for me.
My best buddy and Comrade in The Truth Movement

Yep, keeping an eye out for the International Space Station was always a trip.

I can't wait for my new life to start after this long fcked up MOST BORING YEAR EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE through no fault of my own, of course, but still, BRING LIFE ON.
BRING IT ON.
Dear God
Please let me live longer so that I can enjoy my freedom.
love, Maria
xx

4 comments:

Zen said...

.









> This space was left blank on purpose.

judith said...

My sister has a 'baby butt' scar on her belly too. Complications from a 'belly button' hysterectomy when they burned a hole in her bladder with the thing that cauterizes veins. Then they left the un-noticed hole and stitched her up. A week later she's about to die from a 104 fever and they discover the hole and had to open her up to make the repairs. Y'all could start a club.

Rhys said...

You have mentioned "if I live long enough" quite a few times. Are you having premonitions of illness? Or are you feeling off?

When's the last time you had a physical? If it's free in Japan, perhaps you should consider it before you go.

Rhys said...

Also: Zen is pointing at the moon.