| Attention Seeker |
Awww. My blog loves and protects me.
I just found a comment in my 'spam' box.
It was from 'anon'.
Given that I don't have any moderation going on, finding something from a plain 'anon' in spam is a bit odd.
Tee hee.
Anyway, what anon wanted to say was that 'the way I dress is because I like drawing attention to myself'.
Um. Okay.
Bwhahahaha.
Anon. I dress like I dress because I like how I dress.
It's a personal thing.
Just like you prefer trousers with elastic waistbands and t-shirts with NIKE splashed across the front.
Sorry your comment didn't get posted and went straight to spam instead.
Better luck next time.
:)
| Look at me!! I NEED you to look at me!! |
4 comments:
I thought you dressed the way you dressed because you've restricted yourself to a clothes budget of $50 a year and if you are not in the company of divorcing couples, you have to wear cowboy boots as slippers.
My only criticism is that your shirts and jackets must be abnormally tight to induce that curvature of your spine.
Otherwise, like most people who have better things to do, I don't really care how you dress. The best shot of you you've ever posted is the one of you taken from the back standing on your bowsprit, and it's got zero to do with what you're wearing and 100% with what appears to be you enjoying yourself in the unaccustomed upright position.
I concur.
That's my fave shot of me, too.
R unless in pics, I stand as straight as my smaller mast. (The big one has a slight bend at the top, on porpoise)
p.s $50 a year is a bit much.
;)
"The big one has a slight bend at the top, on porpoise".
I'll leave it to you to discover the joke here, but one punchline is "too much information, Perkins".
Post a Comment