Today went really quickly, as did the skin on the tips of two fingers, straight into the soup c/o the garlic slicer.
It's hard to type with skinless fingertips.
I must be close to the end because I usually suffer finger cuts just before taking Giant Leaps between continents.

What to do what to do what to do?
How to get the blood off the keyboard.
Not that you can see it, what with the keys being black.

I reckon a month decompressing in Thailand.
Then out to the boat.
If I can get a cheap flight and my friend is around, I will pop over to northern Bali, where she lives.
Her self-built house is so beautiful.

We first met in northern Bali many years ago.
We were tripping on mushrooms and bumped into each other behind a palm tree where we'd respectively headed to relieve ourselves.
Turned out that we were virtual neighbors in Japan.
And we've remained friends ever since.
Then out to the boat.
This is in my world.
The 'His'N'Hers world, well, who knows, all I know is that I don't want to wind up in the company of fork biters or be traipsing around on carpet for at least the first 6 months of freedom.
I am also going to need some time to myself during the first couple of weeks. He's busy anyway, I think.
After Christmas, and how I reacted to being in company again, it is not.a.good.idea to go from hermit to held. Not a good idea at all.
I should have been arrested or thrown off the balcony.
No.
No.
No.
I 'cleaned my room' today and threw a load of crap out, clothes that wouldn't be good enough for the picky Japanese taste.
I made a soup.
I fell asleep to TheGirlWithTattooRapeSceneMovie that's in Swedish or something.
I pulsed.
I had a coffee enema.
A lingering bath.
I will repeat the enema and bath before bed.
Watch a movie.
Watch a Panorama special on Thailand.
And so on.
Such is my life with two hot water bottles and a neighbor who snores really loudly.
M'fcker.
It's hard to type with skinless fingertips.
I must be close to the end because I usually suffer finger cuts just before taking Giant Leaps between continents.

What to do what to do what to do?
How to get the blood off the keyboard.
Not that you can see it, what with the keys being black.
I reckon a month decompressing in Thailand.
Then out to the boat.
If I can get a cheap flight and my friend is around, I will pop over to northern Bali, where she lives.
Her self-built house is so beautiful.

We first met in northern Bali many years ago.
We were tripping on mushrooms and bumped into each other behind a palm tree where we'd respectively headed to relieve ourselves.
| Me in Okazaki and and she in Toyohashi |
And we've remained friends ever since.
Then out to the boat.
This is in my world.
The 'His'N'Hers world, well, who knows, all I know is that I don't want to wind up in the company of fork biters or be traipsing around on carpet for at least the first 6 months of freedom.
I am also going to need some time to myself during the first couple of weeks. He's busy anyway, I think.
After Christmas, and how I reacted to being in company again, it is not.a.good.idea to go from hermit to held. Not a good idea at all.
I should have been arrested or thrown off the balcony.
No.
No.
No.
I 'cleaned my room' today and threw a load of crap out, clothes that wouldn't be good enough for the picky Japanese taste.
I made a soup.
I fell asleep to TheGirlWithTattooRapeSceneMovie that's in Swedish or something.
I pulsed.
I had a coffee enema.
A lingering bath.
I will repeat the enema and bath before bed.
Watch a movie.
Watch a Panorama special on Thailand.
And so on.
Such is my life with two hot water bottles and a neighbor who snores really loudly.
M'fcker.

5 comments:
I got my coffee colon kit this week, and I'm a happy camper now. My friend also.
How is the EMS? does it work?
Thank you
Hi Beatriz
CONGRATULATIONS on joining ACER!
I love it when people are open-minded enough to give it a try.
You will not be disappointed, I am sure.
I am retaining one right now, he he he.
The EMS works. To be honest, I bought it to help alleviate some cellulite that had started to appear - my first ever - given that I have been so slothful this year, and it seems to be working, breaking it down, getting the blood vessels beneath to wake up again, improving the circulation.
They are so cheap and you can find them on Amazonjp for about 1200 yen.
The pads will last even though they lose their stickiness if you just use any kind of skin gel. I had some Arnica gel handy because of a rib injury in September - I fell on my hard suitcase, as one does - and it does the trick.
Again, I'm really proud of you for joining ACER.
Imagine how clean you are going to be from within now!
p.s The EMS also tones the muscles, without having to jog.
;)
I have it on low though, high can hurt.
Indeed, I bought the facial one, too, but decided against it in the end after nearly shocking my brain into a stroke situation.
Now having the neighbours find you a week after succumbing to that fate would be posthumously embarrassing.
Ha ha ha. I know.
Post a Comment