I'll be starting a new blog in a few weeks time, firmly leaving this one in a cellar somewhere, and then throwing away the key for eternity.
:)
Once I've figured out a new address, I will email the Usual Suspects.
If anybody else is interested in learning the address, please leave your email in the comment box below.
I have enabled 'comment moderation' so nobody will be able to see your email but me and the demons in my head.
I will then email you when I start the new blog.
:)
Once I've figured out a new address, I will email the Usual Suspects.
If anybody else is interested in learning the address, please leave your email in the comment box below.
I have enabled 'comment moderation' so nobody will be able to see your email but me and the demons in my head.
I will then email you when I start the new blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment