Monday, February 13, 2012

Le Fin Of The Dark Female Horse

Cycling to school this morning. I got a 1/3 of the way and had to return home cos I forgot my computer cable. Doh.


The demons in my head have brought to my attention the fact that they've had enough of working too, that they want to retire, like NOW, and that it's about time I vacated this blog and started acting like I'm all **** already because, quite frankly, it feels that way, I mean, I've only got 5 weeks left and 5 weeks is NOTHING out of 52 weeks.
Nothing.
The Chariot

And I'm finally excited.
The fog has lifted.
I'm starting to 'feel' again.

I'm even starting to forgive and forget that this year ever happened.
That person on the balcony in Las Vegas, screaming and clawing at the man she loved, that wasn't me, that was some fcked up bitch on cheap all-you-can-drink sparkling wine.

So from today, given that my demons are also tired of this work lark, I'm moving on.
I haven't thought about a new blog address yet, but as I have no classes this morning, I have plenty of time to think about it, cowboy, I do.
Big roads I cross every day but not for much longer


Again, if you want to continue following the story of a twat who doesn't like the thought of working till 65, loathes people who bite their forks, and annoyingly pontificates on d'is and d'at, then leave your email in the comment box to this post. 
It won't show. It will be for my eyes only. I will then email you when I have set up the new blog, new life, new set of plastic forks, and so on.

No comments: