Saturday, February 11, 2012

Morning Camper

I woke up at 3:30am.
But I had a good sleep because I passed out soon after I wrote the post about Duder and alcohol-free wine.
Then I turned the computer on and read some comments.
Such is my life.
And realised that I'm probably not very likable as a blogger.
That calling the guy who has just won 45 million a 'twat'
This twat WASTING champagne...gah, I hate it when people do that, no matter how much money one has
well, I tigressed with the photo, but calling the guy a twat and so forth for revealing his dreams - to be able to rewire houses and to continue working for his dad - was a bit below his fluffy goatee, and that being the pontificating git that I come across as being, with a hint of smug, probably makes me one of the Most Reviled Bloggers out there, or MRB for short, which sounds like a disease you'd pick up in a British hospital.
Still, who needs friends when you've got them in your head to talk to.

Falling asleep with the heater on has somewhat dehydrated me.
I think I'll crack open the big beer I bought yesterday which I was saving for the last day of work.
As if.
The saving it, not the cracking open of it at the crack of dawn.
Shoot me.
DISCLAIMER
A reader called 'Cat' aka anon who didn't want to risk going into 'spam', has just mentioned that she thinks that I don't like it when folks don't agree with me.
And that I'm 'bitter'.
Listen, I don't mind that you think I am bitter, if that's how I come across on this blog, but I do mind that you think that I'm the kind of person who won't allow others to have their own opinion on something and that I need everybody to agree with me.
That hurts.
I believe in Inside Legs and abhor organised religion.
I live the other side of most people's opinions daily.
And it doesn't matter to me that folks have such opinions.
We might not agree, but so what, it doesn't bother me.
Uh, perish the thought if everybody agreed that Ron Paul would be the best candidate on the Republican ticket.
What would bother me is backing into a corner and not speaking my mind for the sake of being twee and accepted by the masses.
No thanks.
I'd rather live a feisty, lonely life on the edge, than ever agree for the sake of making friends and avoiding influenza.


4 comments:

ROICS said...

You're right, he's a twat, he's got at least a tenner of mine. There was me working out what I was going to do with the 45 mil too.

222 said...

You're kidding.
I know you're kidding.
You think he's great, too.
You admire him.
I know it.

judith said...

Hey, you and I disagree and we're still friends. You disagree about having kids and I didn't. It's your blog and you can rant all you want...

222 said...

Si, see, where's there's a a pair of knitting needles, there's a way.

It's highly likely, given the kind of ponitificating kanty git that I am, that almost every opinion I hold is opposite to most folks, and still this blog has retained readers. That wouldn't have happened if I'd thrown my toys outside of the playpen each time I didn't dig somebody having a different opinion.

'ere, I wonder where Soody is? He was my biggest nemesis on the opinion fronts.