Saturday, February 11, 2012

p.s


I've been thinking about coming across as a kant and pontificating whatnot  and harping on about 'freedom' and all that bullshit all that time, and that if I'm going to have a stab at winning Blogger Of The Decade award, or BOD for short, then I have to start being nicer and I have to stop talking about 'freedom' because the word, even in my eyes, having seen it in nearly every single fcking post I've written lately, is even making me feel queasy.
So from hereon, I shall not mention my retirement or looking forward to being ****.
Okay.
I'll just pretend that I'm a chick who got a lump sum from a divorce or something and who is now going to Tuscon Under The Sun her life, like this


p.p.s Warm and heartfelt congratulations to the man with the goatee on his 45 million pound win.
May all your dreams come true.
xxx

1 comment:

Rhys said...

This new direction might be worse. You don't do warm and heartfelt well muttering "twat" under your breath.

Speaking of which, we call that sort of young man's chin beard a "taint tickler" around here.

Lucky he can hire a goatee sanitizer.