Yesterday I popped to the recycle shop because I see nothing wrong in adding to my wardrobe if something costs a mere buck or so.
I wound up purchasing the above sweater for 152 yen. You can't even buy a carton of milk here for 152 yen. Not that I buy milk. Ew.
Now wine, yes.
I wonder if Duder is still drinking alcohol-free wine?
Yah, so I'm showcasing the bra because it cost like, fck, it was so cheap, 3 for $5.99 or something.
1 purple, 1 hot pink, and this one.
And they fit perfectly.
They are the best bras I have ever bought.
Walmart.
Shoot me.
Right. Time for my evening coffee enema and then a lingering bath.
A movie per chance afterwards.
And then wow, no reason to have to wake up early and get on my bike and go to work tomorrow.
It's Saturday.
My god, I love Saturdays.
Freedomfreedombringiton.
xxx
I wound up purchasing the above sweater for 152 yen. You can't even buy a carton of milk here for 152 yen. Not that I buy milk. Ew.
Now wine, yes.
I wonder if Duder is still drinking alcohol-free wine?
Yah, so I'm showcasing the bra because it cost like, fck, it was so cheap, 3 for $5.99 or something.
1 purple, 1 hot pink, and this one.
And they fit perfectly.
They are the best bras I have ever bought.
Walmart.
Shoot me.
Right. Time for my evening coffee enema and then a lingering bath.
A movie per chance afterwards.
And then wow, no reason to have to wake up early and get on my bike and go to work tomorrow.
It's Saturday.
My god, I love Saturdays.
Freedomfreedombringiton.
xxx
5 comments:
I've been off the alcohol free stuff this week. It's like $10 a bottle, to boot. I mean: I can get a real bottle of wine for that. Bizarre.
Yay freedom!!!
Well done, girl.
It was horrible not being able to bring myself to talk to you because of the non-alcohol thing.
;)
Nice ear muffs
I tried some de-alcoholized wine when I was first pregnant. It was horrible!
It was in the fridge of my guy's ex. I was like, 'wtf, how could you have stayed with a woman who drank de-alc wine!!' No wonder he loves me.
Post a Comment