Time is flying.
Why is it flying now?
Why didn't it fly sooner?
Seriously, each day passes with such speed as of late.
I would like it to slow down because I have a lot of things to put in order before I leave for a Life As A Nomad or LAAN for short.

I need more time because I have just discovered a really easy and cheap way to download almost any song you could ever wish for, and more, here http://www.easymp3downloader.com/download.html and which is about $25 for a LIFETIME LICENSE. Forever. Till all that rapturing stuff starts happening.
It is awesome.

Night camper.
Why is it flying now?
Why didn't it fly sooner?
Seriously, each day passes with such speed as of late.
I would like it to slow down because I have a lot of things to put in order before I leave for a Life As A Nomad or LAAN for short.
I need more time because I have just discovered a really easy and cheap way to download almost any song you could ever wish for, and more, here http://www.easymp3downloader.com/download.html and which is about $25 for a LIFETIME LICENSE. Forever. Till all that rapturing stuff starts happening.
It is awesome.
Night camper.
No comments:
Post a Comment