A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Nice! Thailand does some good soups...but tonight in Mae hong son, I had masuman curry with my favourite beer..Asahi super dry. Fancy being able to buy that in a small town near the Burmese border. Happy Oz day for tomorrow!
Masuman is my favourite of the Thai curries. You lucky sod. LOL @ Asahi. Wow, you're right up there in the north. In 2009 - god, seems like years ago - did a lot of scootering, longggggggggggg trips, in the thin bit of Thailand where the border with Burma is easy to get to. Went almost off-road to the 'border' (thick jungle with army and sandbags and so on). It was great! Keep on having fun and thanks for the update. It's cool to see where you are.
Mitchell's hilarious, and frankly, he speaks in much the way I think. Fully formed sentences, sub-clauses and tidy paragraphs containing the word "fuck".
4 comments:
Nice! Thailand does some good soups...but tonight in Mae hong son, I had masuman curry with my favourite beer..Asahi super dry. Fancy being able to buy that in a small town near the Burmese border. Happy Oz day for tomorrow!
Masuman is my favourite of the Thai curries. You lucky sod.
LOL @ Asahi.
Wow, you're right up there in the north.
In 2009 - god, seems like years ago - did a lot of scootering, longggggggggggg trips, in the thin bit of Thailand where the border with Burma is easy to get to.
Went almost off-road to the 'border' (thick jungle with army and sandbags and so on). It was great!
Keep on having fun and thanks for the update. It's cool to see where you are.
Speaking of eating, I thought of you when I saw this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLw5P2Yk4mo&feature=related
Mitchell's hilarious, and frankly, he speaks in much the way I think. Fully formed sentences, sub-clauses and tidy paragraphs containing the word "fuck".
So funny, r.
Loved it.
Post a Comment