Randomness brought me here this morning.
It's a really interesting read.
Long but interesting.
Very interesting.
Even though it didn't happen in April/Aug/Dec 2011, the science and theories they speak of makes food for thought.
Scroll down to
ZetaTalk: Nibiru will trigger an Earth crust displacement in April, August or December 2011
http://www.rolfkenneth.no/Sitchin-Nibiru-ZetaTalk-English.html
I knew I shouldn't have gone back to work.
For those who don't have the time to read the above in its entirety, here are the Cliff Notes http://www.rolfkenneth.no/Nibiru_ZT_eng.html
And here's a video for those who can't read.
http://vimeo.com/9104959


5 comments:
I followed its progress on the Nasa site and know friends and some survivalists that took to their communal (well stocked up and sealed) caves only to emerge when nothing happened (incidently I blame nobody for protecting themselves ,friends and family, not necessarily in that order, from a percieved threat) some even remarked that if people tried to enter their caves and came without food and supplies? their actions would be taken as agressive! where`s that going to lead them to? I have to admit it came pretty close but has now gone off into space for a good few decades. Sure its going to happen one day maybe but we (the Earth) are miniscule in comparison to the rest of the universe, anyway I reckon that Man will destroy the Earth long before that time comes.
Phew. So it's gone then.
That's good.
It was worth working this year after all.
;)
Jesus effing christ.
Planets: They aren't hiding behind bushes.
The Maya stopped at 2012 because they ran out of stone wheel.
Oh dear! Frankenstein science strikes again. I feel like saying 'Where will you be........the day after tomorrow?'
:o))Tee Hee!
Post a Comment