Thursday, January 26, 2012

pointless post

School sure does wind down really quickly after the winter vacation.
I usually have 15 classes, of 50 minutes each, a week.
That makes for 60 classes a month.
Fck. That many!!
Holy cow.
I'm glad I didn't figure that out in April 2011. I'd have slit my wrists in a flash.
Gonna take my ski gear home tonight in preparation for Tuesday's trip

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that I have a total, yes a total, of 36 classes left between now and March 21st.
Way to go!

In other news, one of my prodigy students from 2008, who is graduating this year, came and asked for some advice about Singapore, cos she's going there after graduation for a four day trip with a classmate.
This is the kid who got her boating license.

We chatted about d'is and d'at and she was well impressed that I'm quitting work so young (I'm probably gonna die soon though, just my fcking luck) and I gave her a little bit of advice about being thrifty and so on and anyway, blah, it was a nice chat.
And yiphee, some music just arrived from Duder.
Thanks!
:)

And and and I'm interviewing a potential candidate for my job next week.
I love how my company lets me vet applicants before the company is willing to come down and introduce the person directly to the school. They totally trust my judgement.
Gonna meet the guy for Happy Hour at a local izakaya cos I absolutely DO NOT DO COFFEE SHOPS.
Coffee shops are for the sheeple.
And Magus is back in SC.
And I got in touch with Kaizen.
And with 4 Beers, I mean, 4 Winds.
And and and....holy cow, only 36 classes left...yipheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
p.s The TOP students to graduate this year, out of the entire school, are from the Prodigy Year. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now feel even more sorry for myself. 21 lessons per week - each 1 hour long. Long live the F:UK !!!

222 said...

Indeed. 1 hour must drag.

Anonymous said...

Half hour drags in my book