Things on my mind.
1. My health.
I do hope that I have a few more years left.
Recently I haven't felt 100% . 98% but not 100%.
If I die young, please don't laugh at me and say things like, 'Ha ha ha, and she thought coffee enemas would keep her alive forever!
You have to remember that I do them because I have a high risk of passing on prematurely given family history. I feel fortunate to have gotten this far. And stfu about past suicidal tenderloins. That was love-related and I despise that time in my life.
Regarding my own interest in the coming election, I'd like to say that just because I can't vote in the US, doesn't mean that I don't read up on the deal over there.
To those of you who live in the US, but who don't have voting rights, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't educate yourself about your leaders and/or potential leaders. If you care, that is.
If more people knew more about what was going on, then social discourse would reach higher levels, and better decisions would be made by those who do have the vote, even if you yourself cannot vote.
Really, it doesn't matter if you can't vote, you can still be active in promoting enlightenment for both yourself, and others.
Via FB, three people, who otherwise would have voted the default Obama ticket, have told me they would vote for Ron Paul, if he made it that far.
This change of heart happened because they engaged in looking deeper at what was available and were open to the idea of change.
True change. Yeah, I know, whatever, it's all fcked (isn't that sad, how cynical voters are now, even in the world's greatest 'democracy') but still, RP is the candidate with some real ideas for change, so why not give him the chance you gave Obama with all his bullshit about HOPE.
Obama gave the banks HOPE, that's for sure.
Ron Paul won't make the ticket because ignorance and denial is so entrenched in the average American mind, but I applaud and respect those who dug deeper, liked what they found, and weren't afraid to finally admit that maybe Obama isn't right for America, and more importantly, where my own interest in the US election is concerned, he isn't right for the world.
Rant over.
1. My health.
I do hope that I have a few more years left.
Recently I haven't felt 100% . 98% but not 100%.
If I die young, please don't laugh at me and say things like, 'Ha ha ha, and she thought coffee enemas would keep her alive forever!
You have to remember that I do them because I have a high risk of passing on prematurely given family history. I feel fortunate to have gotten this far. And stfu about past suicidal tenderloins. That was love-related and I despise that time in my life.
2. The naivety of the average US voter.
Regarding my own interest in the coming election, I'd like to say that just because I can't vote in the US, doesn't mean that I don't read up on the deal over there.
To those of you who live in the US, but who don't have voting rights, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't educate yourself about your leaders and/or potential leaders. If you care, that is.
If more people knew more about what was going on, then social discourse would reach higher levels, and better decisions would be made by those who do have the vote, even if you yourself cannot vote.
Really, it doesn't matter if you can't vote, you can still be active in promoting enlightenment for both yourself, and others.
Via FB, three people, who otherwise would have voted the default Obama ticket, have told me they would vote for Ron Paul, if he made it that far.
This change of heart happened because they engaged in looking deeper at what was available and were open to the idea of change.
True change. Yeah, I know, whatever, it's all fcked (isn't that sad, how cynical voters are now, even in the world's greatest 'democracy') but still, RP is the candidate with some real ideas for change, so why not give him the chance you gave Obama with all his bullshit about HOPE.
Obama gave the banks HOPE, that's for sure.
Ron Paul won't make the ticket because ignorance and denial is so entrenched in the average American mind, but I applaud and respect those who dug deeper, liked what they found, and weren't afraid to finally admit that maybe Obama isn't right for America, and more importantly, where my own interest in the US election is concerned, he isn't right for the world.
Rant over.
3 comments:
You know the phrase "a well-found boat"?
Well:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10233719-3-years-after-us-accident-boat-washes-up-in-spain
Yeah, saw that story. It just had a bit of rust.
It just underlines the "stay with the boat" idea, although getting chucked out by huge waves means this is a bit difficult.
Post a Comment