| Bison Blue Cheese Burger with Waldorf Salad |
Well, things are winding up fast here.
Camping tonight.
Vegas for two daze.
Then it's the 6th.
I fly out on the morning of the 8th.
I actually love Vegas because of how we do it.
Cheap and as observers.
I love the seediness of it all.
It's so crass, too.
However, I think it's fked up that it exists as it exists now; so big and such a drain on nature, what with there being very little water in the 'hood.
And so on.
Anyway, my best memory from Vegas is having those 'Natasha $69' titty business cards in my bag that got me into trouble with the Mexican army and a bus driver in September 2007 on the day of Hurricane Henriette.
LOVE that story!
Awwww, My First Little Cat 1 Hurricane.
Anyway it's baked beans with sausages for breakfast.
And a beer, if I can wrangle it, given that I have finished the cheap stuff and only the good stuff remains.
2 comments:
Did you take the TARDIS to Vegas? You seem to be inexplicably a day ahead of me in time, even though I know you should be two hours aft.
This is my continent, Perkins. I'll not have you buggering up the calendar!
Vegas is weird. I'm glad I've gone, but I doubt I will ever be back. Everything in excess. Such a waste.
Post a Comment