We're trying to book a room for two nights here.
Total price under $50 for the two nights.
Or so they say.
Wow. It worked.
Trust it to work on my credit card and not his.
But $43 for two nights! I think I can afford that.
This hotel used to be the world's biggest private owned casino.
Well, the Bison Burgers are done, two are prepared for the overnight camp tomorrow, and so, there you have it. For now.
4 comments:
Bugger! There's me thinking you're having such a great time that the blog is forgotten and it was just me forgetting to turn the page to January.
Anyway. What Rhys says.
I'd have said the same but not as well. Funnier. But not as well.
good luck in vegas. I went there once, very weird place.
I have never wished to go there, personally. It seems to cater to the same drives as motivate fans of cockfights.
But I understand the economies of scale mean it can be visited cheaply.
As I play poker and blackjack reasonably well, it could be attractive for that reason: the place is thick with the delusional and "kinda lucky".
Yeah it's not on my to-do list, but I'm sure it's a great place to people watch and I'd love to see Circ de Soleil. I prefer to hang on to my money.
Post a Comment