A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
A lot of reading to catch up it seems... The darkness will pass and all will be well. I have a head cold/flu at the moment and feel like shit.... but I know it will go away and I will feel better....
BB - Thank you for seeing it from my side. Sometimes I feel that I am just crazy and so this happens, but deep down I know that I have been through a lot emotionally since 2008, with no real time to catch up with it all. It just became one big out-of-control gritty snowball.
7 comments:
While I wouldn't stroke your ego with the phrase "bated breath", your six-day absence is notable.
Shamisen twangs again.
R
I am too miserable and helium-y to post anything but stuff to educate the sheeple masses.
I might make it through this but right now it's dark.
A lot of reading to catch up it seems... The darkness will pass and all will be well. I have a head cold/flu at the moment and feel like shit.... but I know it will go away and I will feel better....
Why so glum. :(
What do you have left? 90 days? Pfft, that's nothing, you can do it.
After coupling, one often needs to find themselves.
You are jumping between worlds after having lived as a solitary for a long time.
Sharing is harder to learn than caring.
BB - Thank you for seeing it from my side. Sometimes I feel that I am just crazy and so this happens, but deep down I know that I have been through a lot emotionally since 2008, with no real time to catch up with it all.
It just became one big out-of-control gritty snowball.
Thanks for the other comments, folks.
Post a Comment