Wednesday, January 18, 2012

katsuomushi

It was cold this morning on the way to sKool

So, anyway, last night I had a better sleep.
From around 8pm till 6am.
Totally awesome.
I dreamt about a plane crashing but I often dream about planes crashing.
Surfing the net in Rangoon
It doesn't worry me though, it's not like I interpret such dreams as foretelling my end (FB has already told me that I'm going to get hit by an ambulance) because a monk in rural Burma once told me that I would always be protected on all forms of transportation, minus camels, which would pain my butt, like what happened in Morocco in 2004.

Fck. I can't believe that me, Miss 'I Like Riding Animals' Perkins, had to alight the camel before the end of the trip, and instead walk with it for the final hour. The butt pain was just too much.
I'm tigressing.
Where was I?
Oh yes, a good sleep.
Yesterday I had just about the worst class ever.
It's the class that just sits there.
They are silent.
They barely breathe.
It is so depressing.
I told them that, after each class, I felt like killing myself.

Indeed, I continued (we'd just studied something about Niagara Falls) if Niagara Falls were just down the road, I'd go and throw myself into them.
5 of the kids are okay, they stayed behind afterwards, I think they felt sorry for me, so I'll concentrate on them for the next 8 weeks. The rest can go to zombie hell.
I'm tigressing again.
I wanted to show y'all what I bought yesterday and which will arrive today c/o that long river that mostly flows through Peru and Brazil.
This


and this, a silk 'liner'
ロゴス(LOGOS) シルキーモイスラップ
to protect me from Gap Year People Fleas in cheap hostels around the world.

On the subject of liners, I cannot believe that the Captain of the Concordia abandoned ship before all the passengers were off it.
Unfuckingbelievable.
Prick.
I tigressed.
100 yen or $1.20

The true reason for this post was to show you my new 'tool bag' and to share with y'all how cheap skiing is in Japan.

In a nutshell, I can get to and from the piste, via bus, for 7400 yen, (about $80) which includes a one day lift pass.
Fcking bargain of the century.

On Wednesdays, and I can fit one Wednesday in because on one Wednesday I don't have school, there's a special all-inclusive 'Ladies' price of a mere 4000 yen.
Dynaland
Now that's the kind of 'Ladies' deal I dig.
So anyway, I think I'll go on Sunday but am still a tad leery about the weather, so we shall see.
Right.
Time to earn today's $222..

No comments: