Tuesday, January 17, 2012

just killing time

I'm so tired. I only have two classes today. I wish I could go home. Still, this is called a Job and we get paid to do it. $222 a day. Maybe more, given the favourable exchange rate.

I don't know how much I've saved. I haven't checked my account in months.
Instead I've been living on money I took out before the summer.
I must say that it's great only having to pay a $100 a month for rent/bills/the lot.
Not having to go and pay for water/gas/electricity/Internet is dreamy.
I have been well looked after during my years here.
I paid rent for the first three years and that was it.
Then it was a free ride in Nagasaki.

Free in Mie.

$50 a month for the time I lived in my house here. By the way, it no longer exists. It's gone.
I will take photos tomorrow.
Free rent in Kyoto.
I used to go to this park in Kyoto every day to feed Gosho the Cat. I wish I still had those photos from this time. Fcking idiot to have deleted the Original Blog.









1 comment:

Rhys said...

No use crying over nuked blogs, but yes, you do hit the big red button of oblivion mighty quickly.

Speaking of idiocy, read this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/transcript-italian-cruise-captain-ordered-back-boat/story?id=15376951#.TxWR04G8shg

The phrase "un-fucking-believable", for once, seems inadequate.