A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Saturday, January 21, 2012
My Grampy would have loved this.
I need to get one of these for my anon.
Watch the first minute for the intro...skip the 'building of the device part'...then fast forward to 5 mins.
He he he he he.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The picture of a canyon down below with the boat pics where is it..name???
Canyon De Chelly National Monument Park(pronounced 'shay') in Arizona.
Camped there, had breakfast with fake Baileys with Indian dude there, wonderful morning, poured with rain the night before, beautiful canyon, would have been great to live in way back, they still drive cattle down there and grow corn.
Excellent video. Being a guy I watched the whole thing. BTW, they actually sell versions of this kind of humane animal deterrent - without the video of course. My neighbour bought one to thwart a raccoon family that would pull up their new grass sod during the night to get at the tasty worms underneath. In the morning the back yard would look like someone (or something) had been digging for buried treasure. But the clever raccoons soon learned where the water spray couldn't reach them and continued to dig merrily away most nights. Didn't help that I was encouraging them by feeding them tasty leftover chicken and other delectables which would keep them from digging up MY garden....I know. I'm a bad neigbour. http://www.amazon.com/Havahart-5265-Detector-Sprinkler-Repellent/dp/B000BO71NY/ref=pd_sim_ol_3
6 comments:
The picture of a canyon down below with the boat pics where is it..name???
Thanks
RB
Canyon De Chelly National Monument Park(pronounced 'shay')
in Arizona.
Camped there, had breakfast with fake Baileys with Indian dude there, wonderful morning, poured with rain the night before, beautiful canyon, would have been great to live in way back, they still drive cattle down there and grow corn.
Native American or Indian (from India)?
Excellent video. Being a guy I watched the whole thing. BTW, they actually sell versions of this kind of humane animal deterrent - without the video of course. My neighbour bought one to thwart a raccoon family that would pull up their new grass sod during the night to get at the tasty worms underneath. In the morning the back yard would look like someone (or something) had been digging for buried treasure. But the clever raccoons soon learned where the water spray couldn't reach them and continued to dig merrily away most nights. Didn't help that I was encouraging them by feeding them tasty leftover chicken and other delectables which would keep them from digging up MY garden....I know. I'm a bad neigbour. http://www.amazon.com/Havahart-5265-Detector-Sprinkler-Repellent/dp/B000BO71NY/ref=pd_sim_ol_3
Now I want to rename my son "Blackie McLasereyes".
Native.
He he he he R.
He he he he Sok.
Post a Comment