I just went out for a bike ride but had to return to the roost because it started to rain and rain in Japan is potentially dodgy.
I'm Dead Kant Walking anyway because I just know that the beer I've been drinking was probably made with water sourced from some contaminated aquifer or other.

'Barreal' is more than likely an altered state of Cesium 137, with a biological half-life of Kin-San and Gin-San.

In a taco shell, I'm fcked, so it's a good job (pardon the pun) that I'm retiring at 43, if all I have left is a few months anyway.
Which should delight my anon/s.

In other news, I just scored down the recycle shop.
I found the cutest, most comfortable, little yellow cardigan ever for 105 yen (about a buck 20) and an equally cute orange 'feathered' top for 52 yen.
I also purchased a giant mug for my Molasses Moments.
And that's all for now.
Gonna watch a movie, not sure what yet.
Later camper.
I'm Dead Kant Walking anyway because I just know that the beer I've been drinking was probably made with water sourced from some contaminated aquifer or other.
'Barreal' is more than likely an altered state of Cesium 137, with a biological half-life of Kin-San and Gin-San.
In a taco shell, I'm fcked, so it's a good job (pardon the pun) that I'm retiring at 43, if all I have left is a few months anyway.
Which should delight my anon/s.
In other news, I just scored down the recycle shop.
I found the cutest, most comfortable, little yellow cardigan ever for 105 yen (about a buck 20) and an equally cute orange 'feathered' top for 52 yen.
I also purchased a giant mug for my Molasses Moments.
And that's all for now.
Gonna watch a movie, not sure what yet.
Later camper.
15 comments:
how do you know I'm not retired how do you know? you dont know anything about me except that Im a twat hahaha because I don;t splash it all over the internet like you haha
If you are retired, you are wasting your precious time stalking this blog.
I think you need to seek medical help, by the way.
Oh, and I do know some things about you.
I know that you live in the UK.
I know that you aren't very educated.
I know that you claim benefits from the state.
I know that you are divorced.
I know that you are overweight.
I know that you think you are funny but actually you are not.
In a nutshell, you are the epitome of an 'anon'.
Please visit the comments section beneath Yahoo news stories to find others like you.
Hi there. Haven't seen your presence for a long time. Glad to see you're still reaching for the dream. I prevaricated for years, but now I am out there laughing at all the nay sayers who gave me sh-eye-t, and who are still all shackled firmly to the suburbs. Best wishes. Dave (licorice).
Dave!!
Blimey!
It's been a long, long time.
Just the other day I was looking at Australian liqorice and I thought of you.
How strange!!!!!
I still have the books you sent me, too.
Wow. What a blast from the past.
It really is good to hear from you.
:)))))))
Seriously, WOW, if only because I really did remember you the other day whilst browsing liqorice.
LOL.
:)))))
That was damn good stuff.
I really made it last.
That was 6 years ago, you know.
By the way, I haven't been a total loser. I did do two years on the boat, circumnavigated three times, went down to the Antarctic, got iced in for a winter, survived off seals, made it out in July 2009.
Not all of the above is true but some of it is.
;)
I am flattered you remember me. I retired, sailed through Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, to the Philippines, Taiwan and Japland. Sold the boat on my return to Oz. Now am motorcycling around SE Asia and will eventually buy a new boat on the west coast of the US and do the Pacific. Having a ball in the Land of Dog Poo...but I miss Kyoto.
Thanks again for remembering....stay well!
That's why I didn't see you in the Antarctic then..you were elsewhere.
;)
Well done!
What a trip you've had.
With more to come.
Maybe our paths will cross in the Pacific eventually!
I'm probably heading to SE Asia for the first month of retirement (March) so keep in touch, depending on where you are, we could meet up!
I was going to say something about the blog post but got so wrapped up in the reunion I forgot what it was... Oh yeah, I really need to visit a few resale shops other than to drop off. I saw the coolest ideas for making slippers from old sweaters.
Better than making sweaters from old slippers, I say.
gee honey y'all must be psychic bein able to guess all those things about me. My-oh-my!!
'You' not 'y'all'
Y'all is plural.
Judith
Why not knit some sweaters for chickens?
Wouldn't you rather I knit something for you? Those chickens should be treated better and they'd still have feathers.
Post a Comment