Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fleeze!

Thor's been sending me some old, old photos today.
Very old photos.
Here's me at the university where I taught once a week.

I was obviously 'with tumor' at this point, albeit I didn't know it at the time.
The gun belonged to the guy with his hands up.
He was in a weird role playing club at the uni, which involved fake weapons.
Ah, I see he has a PUMA pencil case.
Recently I've been doing a casual survey on 'The Pen Case Of Choice For Boys' in the school - as one does- and every other boy has a PUMA pen case.
And here's another photo of me 'with tumor'
I'm not just saying that as an excuse for being a fat git in these pics.
I know it was TT because I'm wearing a necklace that a new friend I'd made in South Africa had given me that summer, the summer I bought the flat.


Right.
Back to work.



1 comment:

sokmonkee said...

Since you're now officially "off the market" as it were, I guess I'll just have to settle for one of these... http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2010/11/robot-blob-pillow-will-cure-loneliness/18339/