Had some good classes at school today.
Love telling the kids - after they've eaten the candy I've given them - that I 'found it' on the street.
'Hirotta mono yo!'
Evil roar.
In the past, when I've gifted chocolate bars to certain kids for doing well, I've altered the sell by dates to say, 'Sell By Oct. 1986' and so on.
I guess you had to be there.
In other news (and the radio just said, 'shop'), since I realised just how rich I am, I've been doing a spot of shopping.
Today I purchased, via Amazonjp, another 'Electronic Magnetic Pulse' device, but this time for my face.
Gonna try it on my forehead to see if it can zap the Michelangelo out of it.
This EMS gig is GREAT.
I just can't stop.
It's such a buzz.
Just like my daily coffee enemas are a buzz.
Followed by lingering baths.
Soon I'll be bathing in top class Japanese bath salts having ordered some that were on special offer - 398 yen ($4)- but which are selling on the US Amazon site for $26.99. Like wtf. That's a huge mark-up.
In other news, there is no news.
My life is a crock of boring shite.
The most exciting thing I do each day is blog.
Go figure.
Right.
Gonna hit the sack.
Night.
Love telling the kids - after they've eaten the candy I've given them - that I 'found it' on the street.
'Hirotta mono yo!'
Evil roar.
| Dinner. Rolled Cabbage, Kishimen, Fresh Gyoza, Broccoli. |
In the past, when I've gifted chocolate bars to certain kids for doing well, I've altered the sell by dates to say, 'Sell By Oct. 1986' and so on.
I guess you had to be there.
In other news (and the radio just said, 'shop'), since I realised just how rich I am, I've been doing a spot of shopping.
Today I purchased, via Amazonjp, another 'Electronic Magnetic Pulse' device, but this time for my face.
Gonna try it on my forehead to see if it can zap the Michelangelo out of it.
This EMS gig is GREAT.
I just can't stop.
It's such a buzz.
| Ccccccan't stop |
Just like my daily coffee enemas are a buzz.
| Whoosh! |
Followed by lingering baths.
| The best baths in the world |
Soon I'll be bathing in top class Japanese bath salts having ordered some that were on special offer - 398 yen ($4)- but which are selling on the US Amazon site for $26.99. Like wtf. That's a huge mark-up.
In other news, there is no news.
My life is a crock of boring shite.
The most exciting thing I do each day is blog.
Go figure.
Right.
Gonna hit the sack.
Night.
14 comments:
At this rate, you're going to need a bigger inverter.
Big o breasts.
...the kind that make your teeth bleed....
Rechargeable batteries, r.
:)
I'm not just electromagnetically charged.
Oh man! Be careful where you stick those Electronic Magnetic Pulse muscle stimulator pads!! I remember a news story a few yeas back about an unfortunate woman who put them across her chest to stimulate what she thought would be some accelerated boob growth and only succeeded in stopping her heart!! Yup, hubby found her dead as a doornail when he came home from work.
Yikes? That's scary. I know Jolea had a set of three, one for your belly, one for your legs and one for your arms. We strapped it onto her friend's arm and cranked it up to high! Then we laughed at her while she laid in the floor twitching and trying to control her arm. So funny, you had to be there.
LOL!
Yeah, last night I must have leaned on the 'increase power' button by mistake and it nearly killed me, even though it was far from the heart at the time, on the legs.
By any chance did you buy some new tights at amazon? The ones in the photo look a bit tattered.
Yeah, it was sad to see no trace of the house.
I grabbed the heated table and will take the heating element with me when I leave..will be nice to use in Africa one day.....and I left a Book of Gay Male Fiction.
How did you figure that out, Thor.
;)
Good swap. Wouldn't that heating element be great on the boat? You should make your tables where you can just bring the ele ment with you where ever you go.
Na, no need for it on the boat. I have blankets. It would drain the batteries, too.
Ever since you mentioned Genie Bras I keep getting ads from them on all sorts of sites.
I know nothing of these things.
If I rub them does something pop out?
Do I get my three wishes when it does???
Ha ha. That's funny.
Post a Comment