Monday, January 23, 2012

another day, another $222

With freedom so close, my emotions are all over the place.
I want to be free of this trash that's stacked against my room, that's for sure. 



More trash en route this morning
And blah blah blah,  I could write heaps but I won't. Actually I did.
These photos were taken this morning


Teachers rooms I have known

In a taco shell, I will have done a whole year - minus 29 plus 17 days - alone.

And, quite frankly, once this is over, I'm going to need some time to DECOMPRESS and be ME again. Not a blithering wreck.
School stairs I have known

This year has been My Juice and I squeezed every single drop of it and I'm not sure I can cope with freedom until I have been able to decompress in freedom, because if this past Christmas was anything to go by, it's tough on me to jump from being alone, to being with somebody intimately 24/7.
I can't believe that I'm so old now that high school kids and cars overtake me. Sigh.

 It's tough.
This textbook sucks big time. The title of the text also rubs salt into my gaping wounds daily.

Nesbit

Anyway, we shall see.

One thing I don't want is more stress in my life after this academic year is over.

You can't watch somebody who loves you so much leave your life FOR A YEAR and have them not get fcked up because of it, which is what has happened, and which is what Vegas witnessed.

Desk ja vu






No comments: