A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Is that how long you will be in gaol (or jail) for violating immigration laws?
He he he.
I'm picturing the state of your nails as they cling to the windy edge of the Cliffs of Insanity.A bit chipped, really.So what's a Japanese jail like? A combination of POW camp brutality and ceremonial poriteness?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is that how long you will be in gaol (or jail) for violating immigration laws?
He he he.
I'm picturing the state of your nails as they cling to the windy edge of the Cliffs of Insanity.
A bit chipped, really.
So what's a Japanese jail like? A combination of POW camp brutality and ceremonial poriteness?
Post a Comment