Anyway, I felt a bit barometrically low after the bath, and isn't the weather being wild here and there this past few days - snowstorms heading to where I'm eventually heading ,which is good, because I want to ski - ruff weather messin' with the creepin' bullfrogs in San Francisco, and then all that Force 9 stuff that was happenin' over near Blighty yesterday.
I tigressed.
Oh yeah, the low.
So I thought I'd cheer myself up and take a beer down to the Tai Chi Kant Pond, sit there in the dark, look at the moon.
Got ready.
Fck.
It's raining.
So, desu, ne, I shall hit the sack, continue getting depressed reading about the Balkans in the early 20th century, possibly finish watching SPARTA, and that's all folks.
Till tomorrow.
Hey, I might even go out tomorrow night, to a bar. It will be the first time I have gone out socially since May.
Shoot me, please.
I tigressed.
| Dicin' n freezin' half price peppers for another day |
Oh yeah, the low.
So I thought I'd cheer myself up and take a beer down to the Tai Chi Kant Pond, sit there in the dark, look at the moon.
Got ready.
| A post box and a lost baby shoe today |
Fck.
It's raining.
So, desu, ne, I shall hit the sack, continue getting depressed reading about the Balkans in the early 20th century, possibly finish watching SPARTA, and that's all folks.
| Crossing the bridge this afternoon |
Till tomorrow.
Hey, I might even go out tomorrow night, to a bar. It will be the first time I have gone out socially since May.
Shoot me, please.
6 comments:
Go out. Go on, I dare you.
Don't shoot her yet guys. Not a good bar look
True. Although I do think she needs more alcohol like a hole in the head.
Ha ha, when I go out I buy ONE BEER, and very very reluctantly. I'm saving money remember, and whilst I will buy a beer in a can to take-out for 90 cents, I HATE spending five bucks a pop in bars. I probably won't go out, actually. Maybe tomorrow. Dunno. Have zero urge, not into bars in cities anymore, haven't been for years, actually.
You seem to retain a fondness for cantinas selling marg and cold Modelos, however.
And why not, cheap, cheerful and full of character.
Do you have a problem with my consumption of refreshing beverages around the globe, r?
Recently you seem to be insinuating that I'm drinking too much....you are channeling 'Serenity'.
I'm not insinuating it, you're blogging it. "Breakfast beers", half the photos featuring bottles, the fact that 100% of your consumption is done alone. All signs I've seen elsewhere, and I'll wager you have, too.
If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't otherwise know. And I'm not keeping count, but the general impression is created of nearly daily solo boozing. The other strong impression is "I'm severely depressed...(sound of cork popping)".
Only you could say whether that's a problem or not. I can't. Nor do I care to. I'm merely reacting to what you type. If I were the judgemental type, I wouldn't return after the first dozen blog version self-immolations, would I. Invited to do so or not, really.
The Mexican boozing has an entirely different context: social lubricant rather than self-medication.
The lost baby shoe is a "Maria" shot, by the way. Japan looks like a Swiss-watch version of America in some shots.
Post a Comment