Friday, December 2, 2011

Possible Condensation Alert For The Sensitive

It is so not a good idea to open both eyes when stirring at around 4:30am.
T'is best to keep one eye shut, recall the news story you could barely look at yesterday for all its scaremongering and stupid comments by the ignorant masses - re: Iran and 'that embassy thing' and the UK government's absolutely shocking and over the top reaction - and then close my eyes again and go back to sleep.
Yes, that would have been the right thing to do.
Waking up to a fcked up world, where Iran is the new ferrocement boat, sigh, it's just too depressing for words.

But no, I have to open two eyes, and then *bing* I'm awake, but then I think, 'Hey, I'm lucky that I can see. I have a friend who has a child who is blind, deaf, he cannot swallow, eat, drink, walk, talk, close his eyes even,' and I start to feel relieved that I can wake up, open my eyes, scratch my head with my replacement head scratcher, get out of bed and put the kettle on. That poor kid is better off with the angels.

Did you know that 61% of Japanese men between the ages of 18 and 34 have no girlfriend?
For women the rate is 49.5%.
However, 86% of men and 89% of women said they wanted to get married at some stage.
43% and 53% of the above said they would like to get married within a year.
How's that for 'speed dating'.

I have to say, that outside of the usual crushes that teens across the planet have, and then there are the late teens, early twenties years of playing around with lust and sex, that this country has the least passion vibes between people that I have ever not come across.
I had my first orgasm beyond these shores.
Sad, I know, considering I was 39 when this happened.
Then again, it's hard to orgasm when you don't date people, I guess.
I know, I know, I didn't realise sex toys existed until my early 40's. Fck. That's my biggest regret in life. I'm not kidding.
I'm tigressing.
It's funny to look back at who I was before the very significant year of my first retirements in 2006, and then in 2007, (after doing that 6 month surprise stint in Kyoto) because I totally changed as a person.
I became an adult, I think, or whatever the word would be to describe somebody who finally attains some understanding of her body and how it works, because up till 2007, I didn't even think about sexual gratification that much, I was always too busy doing stupid shit like clubbing or planning the next vacation, and the fact that I didn't think about it or really go after being in a relationship, like what Charisma Girl does, I find to be quite incredulous, given the fact that people have often commented that I'm 'sexy' - my mannerisms, walk, gait, what have you - and yet beyond the occasional Samurai here and there, I had no drive, no need.

Or maybe I've always been a bit prudish, have always known that what I wanted was love, and all the rest of it, the trawling of bars for cock, like what happens in the F.UK each weekend (prove me wrong, My Little Anony), just wasn't high on my list of priorities. I really am one of those fcked up romantics who believes in loyalty and wants to kill you if you suggest a three-some or do stupid man-shit like ogle women merely based upon their looks.
But back to Japan being pretty sexless outside of the frisky teens and twirly twenties, and I'm guessing that, once married and the kids have been sprung from within, there's not much action going on thereafter, but I could be wrong, and I don't mind being wrong, I'm just musing about stuff here, alone in my room, with the sound of the fan heater going, and the rain falling outside.

I read an article in an online British rag yesterday about how women who have had kids suddenly find that their husbands don't find them attractive or desire them anymore, and the sex vibe just gets thrown into the toy box.
And whilst one cannot believe all one reads -ha ha ha ha - it is the comments I read more than anything, and fck, it's horrible cos almost every comment was from either a woman saying,
'I'm too busy now that I've had kids, ' or a man saying, 'She just let herself go after having the kids and I don't fancy her anymore'.
It was depressing, and after knowing what I know now, from reading hundreds of comments on relationships, affairs, children and so on, over on 'that site', I think it's a crying baby shame that people cannot pony up to the responsibilities that not only having children brings, but the changes they bring to the relationships.

It seems that folks these days feel that there's a quick fix for everything and are not prepared to stay the course; to not stray, to not fuck around, like so many of those lame ass fathers appear to be doing.

This one guy, he texts his wife, who has been at home all day with the kid but is looking forward to a bit of a break, and to see her hubby of course, stays at home but works on the weekends, so the only time she gets to see her guy is in the evenings, I guess, and he texts her and says that he's upset about a friend's relationship break-up and is going round to his mum's. This has happened heaps this past month. Plus he usually 'goes to the gym' after work 3 times a week, instead of coming home to have dinner with his wife. She winds up eating alone.
Surely, surely he should be pouring out his heart to his wife, not his mother, and surely he should be thinking more about helping out his wife, than buffing up his ego in the gym.
Anyway, it's an affair. It has to be an affair.
Motherfcker.
I tigressed.
In the teachers room in Japan, the big teachers room, and not 'big' as in 'USA muscle big' but big as in, 'lots of teachers in the room', almost every morning I look at my co-teachers and try to imagine them having a sex life - I know, this sounds strange, just shoot me, okay - and I just can't picture it, I can't see it happening, and I wonder how kids get made here. Or are they all Made In China.

It's raining pretty hard. This sucks.
I'll be riding in the plastic poncho today.
I think I'll go in early.



8 comments:

Your Little Anony said...

aaaw come on....it's not hard to orgasm when you're not dating Maria, you know that! Other than that...a good post

222 said...

I agree. I do put people off.

Duder said...

God knows I'm not sensitive or anything like that, but it is rather easy to be an armchair philosopher on this issue as you haven't been married for 15 or 20 years, seen the same person day in and day out and have a couple of kids that always have to come first.
I'm not advocating affairs, certainly, but they do seem to happen often... very often... and it seems a lot of it is based on lack of communication, which is sad.

222 said...

Hey there, duder.

The cases I write of, plus 90% of the stories I have been perusing 'over there', are affairs that are happening before, during and soon after kids being created. These aren't the affairs that might come from a decade old or longer limp marriage, and this is what is sad, how people can go into the breeding thing, without wanting to take all that it comes with on, so as to avoid hurting the other, be it the man who feels abandoned, or the woman ignored because she's too busy child-rearing to get her figure back, which is what it seems to boil down to in many of these cases, I mean, really, how deep these relationships are - not - when it comes down to the basic, 'don't fancy her no more', and who are these men to talk over in the UK, with the beer guts, stinky fag breath, and more than likely intestines impacted with ancient stinking feces.
;)
Bwhahahaha, good to see you over here..what a year, huh, hope to make it up to the 'couver eventually, need to come check out you Canadians, seeing as it's been the likes of you lot who have pretty much kept me afloat these past few years, wi'y'er humor and wise observations.

Rhys said...

It's our most stealthy attribute, convincing the world that we are a dimmer sort of Minnesotan, when in actually our dinner parties sparkle with Algonquin Round Table-level wit and Parisian-type repartee.

But we prefer a low profile, neither bigoted chav or ignorant world cop. No offence to chavs or cops.

222 said...

He he, nice description there - 'a dimmer Minnesotan'.

Rhys said...

As if there could be such a person outside of an institution.

Rhys said...

P.S. Your head scratcher looks like an octopus's self-pleasuring device. Me, I'd never leave my crack in the reef wall.