A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Too Much Candida Spoils The Broth
Blah blah blah
And then blah blah blah
And more blah blah blah
Nails by Salon Distressed
And blah blah blah
Sometimes it's best not to feed the circling sharks.
I'm not sure you have the temper for time-wasting like Facebook. I certainly don't. It's like having masked retarded midget wrestling as your favourite sport.
R S'not time-wasting. My FB list is awesome on the whole. Most folks are engaged with stuff more than what's at the end of their noses, so I get lots of cool links to read on politics and so on, skip the baby photos, and blah di blah. Hey, this year is a crash and burn year, but it will get better, in da near future I won't be at this computer even a 10 percent as much.
Now where did that circling shark disappear to? I have one of those readers who gets off on the misfortune of others, so I won't write about my real deep thoughts for a while, not until I'm outta this year, and FREE.
Yeah, there's always one. I'm guessing British and female, so I'll give her a break, if she needs to let off steam here, then let her. I'm happy to be of service.
7 comments:
Your life sure doesn't sound stress-free to me!
I've never said it is stress-free.
But at least it's debt-free, and soon work-free.
By the way, are you happy that I am a little stressed? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
I'm not sure you have the temper for time-wasting like Facebook. I certainly don't. It's like having masked retarded midget wrestling as your favourite sport.
R
S'not time-wasting.
My FB list is awesome on the whole. Most folks are engaged with stuff more than what's at the end of their noses, so I get lots of cool links to read on politics and so on, skip the baby photos, and blah di blah. Hey, this year is a crash and burn year, but it will get better, in da near future I won't be at this computer even a 10 percent as much.
Now where did that circling shark disappear to? I have one of those readers who gets off on the misfortune of others, so I won't write about my real deep thoughts for a while, not until I'm outta this year, and FREE.
the misery and misfortune of others makes lots of folks feel better about themselves.
Yeah, there's always one. I'm guessing British and female, so I'll give her a break, if she needs to let off steam here, then let her. I'm happy to be of service.
Post a Comment