A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Christmas With Some Special Friends Of Mine
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You need to fix the mouths but funny none the less.
I love the card, too, Thor. You really had it in for me, what with shoving the tree at me, and then wrapping me in tinsel like a boa constrictor. Gonna write to you today..just got your letter.....
6 comments:
You need to fix the mouths but funny none the less.
Rb
My blood type is 0-negative.
We are not perfectionists.
really? I'm A negative
Oh, positive.
I haven't got a clue what my blood type is, but I do love the card.
I love the card, too, Thor. You really had it in for me, what with shoving the tree at me, and then wrapping me in tinsel like a boa constrictor. Gonna write to you today..just got your letter.....
Post a Comment