I had a lovely day.
I have finally realised that I'm pretty much at the end of this stint in Japan.
That it's nearly over.
That I've done really well with saving money and so on.
And that from January till early March, I will get to go skiing each weekend, which will be a wonderful way to end this time in Japan, amidst stunning mountain scenery and out in the fresh air.

I didn't do much today.
Indeed, I had two really deep sleeps.
I never usually nap in the daytime.
I think that I am mentally exhausted and it's catching up with me, but because I feel so happy inside, that life is about to change for the better, I am able to sleep in peace, and it was so lovely to drift off this afternoon, with Scrooge (the 1970 one) playing on the computer in the background.
Right.
Off to bed.
I'm tired again and want to cosy up with my two hot water bottles.

I have finally realised that I'm pretty much at the end of this stint in Japan.
That it's nearly over.
That I've done really well with saving money and so on.
And that from January till early March, I will get to go skiing each weekend, which will be a wonderful way to end this time in Japan, amidst stunning mountain scenery and out in the fresh air.
I didn't do much today.
Indeed, I had two really deep sleeps.
I never usually nap in the daytime.
I think that I am mentally exhausted and it's catching up with me, but because I feel so happy inside, that life is about to change for the better, I am able to sleep in peace, and it was so lovely to drift off this afternoon, with Scrooge (the 1970 one) playing on the computer in the background.
Right.
Off to bed.
I'm tired again and want to cosy up with my two hot water bottles.
1 comment:
If it isn't the 1951 version starring Alastair Sim, it's lacking in vim.
Post a Comment