One thing is for sure, I cannot wait for my life as a worker to end.
The feeling that will come from this ultimate freedom, after two false starts, will know no bounds.
I will guard it with my life.
Nobody is going to screw up my happiness ever again.
Not even myself.
Nothing can go wrong - except dying prematurely - to take away the power I will have to turn my life around and into one that I always dreamed of having.
I have Enid Blyton to thank for the way I think and for what I want to do with my life.
Thank you Enid.
Right. Time to get up.
It's the final full week of school.
I do hope there are some half days or 40 minute classes on the near horizon.
The feeling that will come from this ultimate freedom, after two false starts, will know no bounds.
I will guard it with my life.
Nobody is going to screw up my happiness ever again.
Not even myself.
Nothing can go wrong - except dying prematurely - to take away the power I will have to turn my life around and into one that I always dreamed of having.
I have Enid Blyton to thank for the way I think and for what I want to do with my life.
Thank you Enid.
Right. Time to get up.
It's the final full week of school.
I do hope there are some half days or 40 minute classes on the near horizon.
1 comment:
My last week before Winter Break starts in the morning too! I wish I was going to get on a bus to Mexico in the next two weeks :(
Post a Comment