I bought some 'sparklers' the other day because they were half price at the convenience store (50 cents).
I just lit one outside because it's still dark and wanted to celebrate THREE WEEKS OF FREEDOM and oops, this wasn't like the usual sparkler.
It was HUGE and it hissed really loudly like an angry cat and it caused SO MUCH SMOKE.
Plus it was really bright, and I'm sure that anybody awake in the building, would have thought that aliens had landed.
It would have made for a great flare on the boat.
Anyway, big oops, and apologies to residents at Resident Kant, well, to my neighbor, at least, because he's the only friendly dude.
Quick rant. I keep seeing heaps of foreigners in the 'hood - I didn't used to see any when I lived on the other side of town - and they are such miserable fcks and NEVER say hi or anything. Fckers. The women all have limp brown hair(I'm full of myself since discovering DOVE), bad posture and 'gaijin face'.
Gaijin face is when people walk around totally steeped in being a gaijin in Japan, standing out, and feeling all precious and princess-like. They can only feel this way in Japan. It's called Charisma Man Syndrome but it applies to both sexes.
I'm tigressing..sigh..so much to write...about so many things....all of the time...
I lie about nobody saying 'hi'. A man spoke to me the other day at the supermarket.
He came over whilst I was umming and ahhing about buying the Stilton and said, 'You sure stand out.'
He's over here visiting his son who married a Japanese woman. He's from Colorado and grows medicinal weed and I'm not sure how we got onto that topic.
Rant over.
Time to crack open the beer and then have a coffee enema.
3 comments:
That's probably what it was like before the invention of the anchor light.
LOL. That was totally awesome. I love it.
ROR!
Fuff
Post a Comment