Tuesday, December 20, 2011

enough of the self

After reading that last post, believe me, I am sick of the me me me me me me that has saturated this blog this year.
On the way to school this morning.

 I actually feel like a twat for seeing the kinds of posts I have spewed out this year.
The woe is me, crying into a koi pond, what is love, and so on .
Uh, what a pathetic year.
The local mosque

I think I will stop with the open analysis of my life because I'm only doing it due to extreme boredom, having heaps of time at a desk, and having no true adventures to write of, so to speak.

All that will change come early March.
Once more my life will be about adventure and not this bullshit.

I'm ashamed of myself for not having anything more interesting to write about besides what is going on in my life emotionally.
I didn't used to dissect my fcking head like this.

I was too busy living a happy life.
I am so close to reaching my dream.
Freedom from work.
I have my life pretty much sorted.
I love where I am at. Not this desk. But you get my gist.
The crap side of things this year are minor compared to the foundation I have built for the rest of my life.
It is strong.
It is sound.
And it will carry me forward, whichever direction I choose to take.
Yummy chocolate-covered coffee beans

9 comments:

Rhys said...

I have mixed feelings about this moderation. How can I check my spelling if my comments go into some cybernetic void?

A *mosque*? REALLY?

Colour me surprised.

222 said...

I'll take spelling errors into consideration.
It's a pain in the ass to moderate but I don't want to be the host for somebody who gets their rocks off from being a git all the time. Some of the time is fine, but all of the time, nah, she's gonna have to go elsewhere to feed that sick need of hers.

The mosque is fake - you can get married in it. It's slap bang next to 'the church', where you can also get married. Japan is so liberal.

ROICS said...

And another moderation problem is missing out on the bad guy part of the soap.

It's like being addicted to Eastenders and missing the night Dirty Den gets killed. And before someone tells me he wasn't, I never watched Eastenders.

Ok, we know Maria shot Anon now, but having scoured old posts I can't see what Anon said for us to get moderated.

Rather than a reduction in service I request a TiVo / sky+ version of this blog so I don't miss episodes when my own life has taken me away from it.

In other service complaints - why haven't you left yet? I bid you a fond farewell and good wishes and you're still here! Could have sent a card to Japan by now.

judith said...

Why do people have to be cyber-ass-holes? Like my Momma used to say, "if you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"

Annons are just unhappy people lurking around either trying to suck the happiness from others or cause someone extra work. Cyber-zombies!

judith said...

BTW... I love chocolate covered coffee beans, but hate the way they get little black bits in your teeth. Don't forget to swish or brush!

Rhys said...

Japan is so Disneyland, you mean. Had you sent me a mailing address last year, I would have sent you an intriguing book on the topic of how Japan seems to erect bits of many different cultures for their own amusement.

Then they make such pastiches unmistakably Japanese.

In this way, they seem almost American...unaware that they are participating in parody.

222 said...

R
I did send you a mailing address, way back in May, and waiting like a puppy at the door each day, alas.
:(

Roics
That's just as bad. Having people read this blog for some drama. Go get it from a parenting site instead.
;)

Anyway, I haven't moderated anything of hers lately. I even allowed the one she left.
I just wanted her to go to bed at night knowing that whatever mean thing she might be conjuring up to post, doesn't have an outlet. Kinda like taking some fun out of her life, because I am MOB.

222 said...

Judith
I hear ya, same goes for seaweed flakes and sesame seeds.

Rhys said...

Uh, I couldn't find it in May's correspondence. If you are going back for three final months, send me the address again, please, and you'll get a funny book in the post.

I don't usually misplace things. Damn. Damn the aluminum cookware.