First off I just want to say thank you to my friends this year for being around and for caring.
Some of you I have never met and yet your presence on this blog has given me some nice memories for this year and picked me up when I have felt low.
I want to add that even though I am pretty miserable and fcked up this year, and was the year before, and the year before that, during years that should have been peachy perfect because I was 'free', you might have noticed that this year there has been zero talk of, ahem, helium, and this in itself is a sign that I have learned from the past, and am only interested in a positive and happy future.
And whilst, on the whole, I cannot stand to be here, I do appreciate many, many moments, and that I have to face the fact that I am here, that this is my life this year, and when kids run up to me and give me a hug, like two kids did this morning, or when I get given a Christmas present from a student, like what happened yesterday,
or when my students laugh at something that only a student of mine would 'get', it makes it all worth it - kind of - and anyway, at the back of my mind is that this year was meant to happen, so I suck it up, albeit I do somewhat resent having to deal with crappy years, given that 98% of my years since leaving home, have been good years. Not a tyre.
I come from a broken home, I had a fcked up childhood, a fcked up time in high school, my extended family are heartless kants, my mother died young, and so on, BUT, I have had a fantastic life so far. Each and every year, up until recently, was damn good. Travel travel travel, happy in my job, and so on.
For all those good years, where only happiness was the name of the game, I am kinda proud of myself for having made them happy, when I could have instead sunk into a decades-long pit of pity
This recent stint, where my La La Land bubble got burst, has made my character stronger and has given me a renewed appreciation for My Life and what I want to achieve during it.
I don't take time on this planet lightly.
It is a miracle to be here.
And yes, I wished myself off the planet during my low moments, but those lows have forged a new me, and deep inside, I feel really, really, really excited about life and my future; invincible even, until death or sickness cuts me down, but until then, I intend to live each day as if it were my last, once I am free, that is.
Japan is too expensive for me to live each day as if it were the last, which sucks, but hey, not long to go.
I tigressed.
This post was meant to be about how Audio Visual Room in Japanese is a really long word:
Some of you I have never met and yet your presence on this blog has given me some nice memories for this year and picked me up when I have felt low.
| On the way to school this morning |
I want to add that even though I am pretty miserable and fcked up this year, and was the year before, and the year before that, during years that should have been peachy perfect because I was 'free', you might have noticed that this year there has been zero talk of, ahem, helium, and this in itself is a sign that I have learned from the past, and am only interested in a positive and happy future.
And whilst, on the whole, I cannot stand to be here, I do appreciate many, many moments, and that I have to face the fact that I am here, that this is my life this year, and when kids run up to me and give me a hug, like two kids did this morning, or when I get given a Christmas present from a student, like what happened yesterday,
or when my students laugh at something that only a student of mine would 'get', it makes it all worth it - kind of - and anyway, at the back of my mind is that this year was meant to happen, so I suck it up, albeit I do somewhat resent having to deal with crappy years, given that 98% of my years since leaving home, have been good years. Not a tyre.
| My $1 snood |
I come from a broken home, I had a fcked up childhood, a fcked up time in high school, my extended family are heartless kants, my mother died young, and so on, BUT, I have had a fantastic life so far. Each and every year, up until recently, was damn good. Travel travel travel, happy in my job, and so on.
For all those good years, where only happiness was the name of the game, I am kinda proud of myself for having made them happy, when I could have instead sunk into a decades-long pit of pity
This recent stint, where my La La Land bubble got burst, has made my character stronger and has given me a renewed appreciation for My Life and what I want to achieve during it.
I don't take time on this planet lightly.
It is a miracle to be here.
And yes, I wished myself off the planet during my low moments, but those lows have forged a new me, and deep inside, I feel really, really, really excited about life and my future; invincible even, until death or sickness cuts me down, but until then, I intend to live each day as if it were my last, once I am free, that is.
Japan is too expensive for me to live each day as if it were the last, which sucks, but hey, not long to go.
I tigressed.
This post was meant to be about how Audio Visual Room in Japanese is a really long word:
shichokakushitsuheya
2 comments:
Ok, I accept you are not a suicidal lush.
Happy?
ehehehhehehhehhe
Loving the new camera... nice pics.
Post a Comment