Damn.
My First Little Anony thinks that I don't have the right to comment on the Motherland because I haven't lived there or been there in years.
I haven't been to Libya either, but given what I read, from a wide range of sources, I feel able to comment on the country, albeit it appears to have faded from the news these days.
Some glory.
I guess it's All Systems Syria instead. Or ASS for short.
Right. Gotta invigilate.
Bring it on.
.
My First Little Anony thinks that I don't have the right to comment on the Motherland because I haven't lived there or been there in years.
I haven't been to Libya either, but given what I read, from a wide range of sources, I feel able to comment on the country, albeit it appears to have faded from the news these days.
Some glory.
I guess it's All Systems Syria instead. Or ASS for short.
Right. Gotta invigilate.
Bring it on.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment