I woke up way too early again - 4:30ish - but that's okay because my life is wayyyyy too easy.
I have a pleasant commute, which is also beneficial to my health.
I feel quite fit these days and am certain that this 'one-hour-at-least on the bike' each day is the reason for that.
My friend's daughter has just passed her driving test - which is wonderful news - but I really do like the fact that I've got this far in life using a bike for 99% of my daily movement missions.
In many respects, I believe that it keeps me young at heart and sick in the head.
Everybody driving a car is a 'grown-up' in my eyes, and I'm not, merely because my bicycle is my number one means of transportation and has 'petulant child' stamped all over the mud guards.
I'm tigressing.
But there was no point to this post actually. Hove.
I'm just putting something down so that I can show y'all how I'm jazzing up the chicken, red pepper, yellow lorry, papaya, garlic, onion, coriander and fresh basil slow cooked chicken, by adding a tin of tomatoes and some apple juice, to make it into a hearty soup, and it cost me no more than about 3 bucks total, what with buying 'all that came before' at half price.
Noon is definitely the time to get the bargains, so this week, given that I have half daze, I am filling my freezer with buck chuck.
So damaged, so crazy, so sick.
I didn't dream last night but my life is a dream, so no loss there.
I just rustled up my breakfast, something which I also think has helped me indent some flesh around the torso - it's called a waist - despite downing copious amounts of beer and wine.
My asa-gohan consists of apple juice, a serving of Chia Seeds, a 1/4 tsp each of Inositol (Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes especially the specialised cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and intestines. Cell membranes are responsible for regulating the contents of the cells, to enable the cells to function correctly.
Inositol promotes healthy hair and hair growth, and it also helps in controlling estrogen levels)
and L-Lysine and no, I don't have an STD( L-lysine, also called lysine or amino acid K, is an essential amino acid that is important for proper growth of the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein' )
and voila, here's to giving the finger to white toast, margarine or that horrible cereal stuff with milk poured all over it, that the average knob or knobette makes such a racket with whilst eating - with the spoon clanking on the teefs, and the bashing of the bowl.
It reminds me of telling the young family who were staying at Sananwan in Thailand to stop bashing their cereal bowls, as it would wake me up of a morning.
Nice couple but their manners were a bit absent, but so are my social manners, because one shouldn't tell others how to eat, however, if the sound of somebody eating wakes me up, I have a right to be pissed off. Right?
And no, I do not have Misophonia.
Misophonia is an urban myth created by Fork Biters and Pig Eaters who spent millions of dollars worth of Cheetos Coupons lobbying the AMA and BMA, in order to have people who respect good table manners, wind up thinking that they have a mental problem instead.
Well, you can take your Misophonia and shove it up your piggy mannered arses. There.is.no.excuse.
Rant over.
Time for a bath - do ya hear that, you folks over on the parenting site, I'm gonna wash myself - and then I think I'll cycle to school early.
"The basic foundation of humanity is compassion and love. This is why, if even a few individuals simply try to create mental peace and happiness within themselves and act responsibly and kind-heartedly towards others, they will have a positive influence in their community." ~The Dalai Lama
and it made me smile because yesterday, on the swings, when that woman had wanted me to give her the swing, I actually thought, 'What would the Dalai Lama do in this situation'?, and came to the conclusion that even nice people need to have some selfish fun now and again.
I have a pleasant commute, which is also beneficial to my health.
I feel quite fit these days and am certain that this 'one-hour-at-least on the bike' each day is the reason for that.
My friend's daughter has just passed her driving test - which is wonderful news - but I really do like the fact that I've got this far in life using a bike for 99% of my daily movement missions.
In many respects, I believe that it keeps me young at heart and sick in the head.
Everybody driving a car is a 'grown-up' in my eyes, and I'm not, merely because my bicycle is my number one means of transportation and has 'petulant child' stamped all over the mud guards.
I'm tigressing.
But there was no point to this post actually. Hove.
I'm just putting something down so that I can show y'all how I'm jazzing up the chicken, red pepper, yellow lorry, papaya, garlic, onion, coriander and fresh basil slow cooked chicken, by adding a tin of tomatoes and some apple juice, to make it into a hearty soup, and it cost me no more than about 3 bucks total, what with buying 'all that came before' at half price.
| From this |
| To this |
So damaged, so crazy, so sick.
| To this |
I didn't dream last night but my life is a dream, so no loss there.
I just rustled up my breakfast, something which I also think has helped me indent some flesh around the torso - it's called a waist - despite downing copious amounts of beer and wine.
My asa-gohan consists of apple juice, a serving of Chia Seeds, a 1/4 tsp each of Inositol (Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes especially the specialised cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and intestines. Cell membranes are responsible for regulating the contents of the cells, to enable the cells to function correctly.
Inositol promotes healthy hair and hair growth, and it also helps in controlling estrogen levels)
and L-Lysine and no, I don't have an STD( L-lysine, also called lysine or amino acid K, is an essential amino acid that is important for proper growth of the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein' )
and voila, here's to giving the finger to white toast, margarine or that horrible cereal stuff with milk poured all over it, that the average knob or knobette makes such a racket with whilst eating - with the spoon clanking on the teefs, and the bashing of the bowl.
It reminds me of telling the young family who were staying at Sananwan in Thailand to stop bashing their cereal bowls, as it would wake me up of a morning.
Nice couple but their manners were a bit absent, but so are my social manners, because one shouldn't tell others how to eat, however, if the sound of somebody eating wakes me up, I have a right to be pissed off. Right?
And no, I do not have Misophonia.
Misophonia is an urban myth created by Fork Biters and Pig Eaters who spent millions of dollars worth of Cheetos Coupons lobbying the AMA and BMA, in order to have people who respect good table manners, wind up thinking that they have a mental problem instead.
Well, you can take your Misophonia and shove it up your piggy mannered arses. There.is.no.excuse.
Rant over.
Time for a bath - do ya hear that, you folks over on the parenting site, I'm gonna wash myself - and then I think I'll cycle to school early.
"The basic foundation of humanity is compassion and love. This is why, if even a few individuals simply try to create mental peace and happiness within themselves and act responsibly and kind-heartedly towards others, they will have a positive influence in their community." ~The Dalai Lama
and it made me smile because yesterday, on the swings, when that woman had wanted me to give her the swing, I actually thought, 'What would the Dalai Lama do in this situation'?, and came to the conclusion that even nice people need to have some selfish fun now and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment