Just a quick note to say I arrived OK even though ANA's in-flight food service pamphlet - 700 yen for a bowl of udon - initially gave me the shock of my life when I thought it meant that we had to PAY for both our food and drink - but then discovered that normal trolley service (free food and drink) still existed and the 7 buck noodles and 12 buck wine was for the in between days, so the shock went, uh, I just lost the plot of that paragraph but I am sure you get my gist.
But, be rest assured, Little Children out there, who might have stumbled upon this blog by mistake whilst searching for War Game 22nd Century Killer Laser, that by the time you've graduated to the really gory or pornographic 'games', that complimentary food and drink on planes will be a thing of the past, something that only folks my age got to enjoy. Snigger.
It's Christmas Eve here in The Steaks so I'll wish y'all a very happy one - I get to go to church tonight - and hope that Santa brought you all an enema bag and oh, yes, I'm still searching for a new bag but have already been told by one lady on a pharmacy counter,
And it shows.
;)
But, be rest assured, Little Children out there, who might have stumbled upon this blog by mistake whilst searching for War Game 22nd Century Killer Laser, that by the time you've graduated to the really gory or pornographic 'games', that complimentary food and drink on planes will be a thing of the past, something that only folks my age got to enjoy. Snigger.
It's Christmas Eve here in The Steaks so I'll wish y'all a very happy one - I get to go to church tonight - and hope that Santa brought you all an enema bag and oh, yes, I'm still searching for a new bag but have already been told by one lady on a pharmacy counter,
Nobody has asked for an enema bag in years
And it shows.
;)
8 comments:
jajajaja! (that's hahahaha in spanish) Merry Christmas! (es Feliz navidad en ingles)
:o)) have a good one!
If you're implying that some Americans are full of enema-addressable substances, that has been clear since about the end of World War II.
But one can't blame them.
And certainly none of your esteemed readers!
Why aye, there!
Reet glad yov arrieeved sayuf un sooond.
...... enema bag? so that's where I've been going wrong been asking for an enigma bag....
Merry christmas
have a really really really good time!
happy holidays to you!! glad to hear you've arrived safely. currently having loads of alcohol with a couple of single girl friends for christmas. delicious wine and umeshu; the best reasons to celebrate, in my opinion.
hope you have a great time on your vacation!
Pharmacies are pretty useless for enema bags. Sex shops are your best bet. Most of them have enema/douche bags.
Look here http://www.edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-douche-enema/unisex-douche
Happy holidays!
The things one learns in this blog.
Post a Comment