I love airports with free wi-fi.
Yiphee.
Checked-in.
Nobody checked my carry-on so I shouldn't have taken the books out after all. Doh.
Currently keeping my fingers very crossed that I am not sitting next to FCKING PEASANT GUM CHEWING YANK.
Horrible disgusting person. Chewing with his mouth wide open. If I am next to him, I shall tell him to bin the gum, motherfcker.
Oh my god, I forgot my enema bag.
I cannot believe it.
I've already sent an emergency email.
And my face powder.
Wail.
Met a nice couple in the line, Japanese/American with kid. Same destination, which surprised the dude.
He had just said to his wife, 'I bet we meet only one other person going where we are going' and ha ha, poor fcks, it was me. We had a fun chat.
In other news, if you are Japanese and are reading this, those walking walkway things, you are not meant to block the way of people like me who get really fcking bored moving at 0.001 miles per hour.
Get the fck out of the way, stand to one side, not everybody has time to spare like you do, and even if I had the time, there is no way I want to see life at 0.001 miles per hour.
If you are Japanese and reading this, I know you do this.
Stop it already.
This is why Japan's economy is suffering.
Well, the first leg is to Radiation Central. Gonna try to get a shot of Fuji.
There are some right loser looking Charisma Men on the flight. It's really warm in here and one twat is wearing one of those Russian hats, you know, with the long ear things, like what Fuff's ski hat looks like.
Uh, twat, you need to take that hat to the slopes.
Plus other Charisma Men types and one cross-legged Joni Mitchel reading a book and going 'Om'.
And then there's me.
Pisshead, pontificating, plane praising kant of the 30,000ft high order.
Yiphee.
Checked-in.
Nobody checked my carry-on so I shouldn't have taken the books out after all. Doh.
| Breakfast of Champions |
Currently keeping my fingers very crossed that I am not sitting next to FCKING PEASANT GUM CHEWING YANK.
Horrible disgusting person. Chewing with his mouth wide open. If I am next to him, I shall tell him to bin the gum, motherfcker.
| I never leave home without my COCO |
Oh my god, I forgot my enema bag.
I cannot believe it.
I've already sent an emergency email.
And my face powder.
Wail.
| On the airport bus. I complete zonked out on the back seat. Slept the entire way. Was taking R's advice. Trying to make him proud of me.;) |
Met a nice couple in the line, Japanese/American with kid. Same destination, which surprised the dude.
He had just said to his wife, 'I bet we meet only one other person going where we are going' and ha ha, poor fcks, it was me. We had a fun chat.
| My prane |
In other news, if you are Japanese and are reading this, those walking walkway things, you are not meant to block the way of people like me who get really fcking bored moving at 0.001 miles per hour.
Get the fck out of the way, stand to one side, not everybody has time to spare like you do, and even if I had the time, there is no way I want to see life at 0.001 miles per hour.
If you are Japanese and reading this, I know you do this.
Stop it already.
This is why Japan's economy is suffering.
Well, the first leg is to Radiation Central. Gonna try to get a shot of Fuji.
There are some right loser looking Charisma Men on the flight. It's really warm in here and one twat is wearing one of those Russian hats, you know, with the long ear things, like what Fuff's ski hat looks like.
Uh, twat, you need to take that hat to the slopes.
Plus other Charisma Men types and one cross-legged Joni Mitchel reading a book and going 'Om'.
And then there's me.
Pisshead, pontificating, plane praising kant of the 30,000ft high order.
8 comments:
My prane, indeed.
I hope you had a decent flight.
Wots a "Charisma man"??
Waiting for my plane two - in Kuwait - no chance of a beer here tho'.
Working for the boat
Sorry I'm anonymous - too lazy and thick to sign in or whatever...
Ian
I can't believe you forgot your ebag!!!!
LOL! Mine is fake fur tho, I bet that fkr's is bearskin
Fuff
So have you landed???
RB
Are you pregnant yet?
going home?
Good grief, I hope pregnancy and the missing "e-bag" (where one keeps an iPhone?) aren't connected.
Quite enough scheduled evacuations in this blog as it is.
Post a Comment