Friday, December 30, 2011

7000 feet high

I feel less pressure at this higher altitude.
It was hard to go from solitary confinement with fake beer to family life.
I did quite well and he still loves me and I still love him.
It's easier up here because I can have beer for breakfast.
My only issues are with the feral side of me that got nurtured this past year.
Otherwise everything is fine.
Even if I don't go to Mexico - and he is fine about making that trip - and it still might happen, but it might be too much to fit in now. Maybe a trip to Vegas, with camping en route with the new Marmot, will suffice.

I heated up supper on the stove last night.
Leftover Turkey with Baked Beans and Melted Double Cream Brie.
I am lucky to get to experience this comfort. It's nice to have a wood stove.

3 comments:

Rhys said...

Wood stoves are fine as far as they go, but you really need food to cook on 'em.

judith said...

Nice big stove!!! I have a comal just like that one and a little skillet like that too!

rob said...

Sounds all good to me! Enjoy! Maybe check Silver out, as it`s at it`s lowest (nearly) since 11-07-2011?
Sure!!! I know, I know, too many exclamation marks and too many It`s and too many Too Many`s! Tee Hee! :o))Have a great new year!