Friday, December 30, 2011

dksfja

Yes, I am doing better.
I knew I would be stressed at the start.
A present for Miss Daisy. A Japanese New Year wreath.

I still am but I am working on it.
This beer is helping.
There was an accident en route to Flag yesterday.
A car flew off a corner and went down a gulley.
Eek.
The Peaks. I know this town well. I am lucky to know this town well. It's a beautiful town.

1 comment:

CC said...

I swear Ms. Maria you will give me a heart attack :-) I love it when I see the positive posts and , , , well, you get the picture. (too many commas on purpose)

Today was my last day of work. I am much older than you but still active and interested in new things and travel and some day, some where, you and I will share a good bottle of wine!

Tomorrow I am going to try a 6 hour car trip with my 15 year old cat - we'll see how that goes - but she is my familiar and I am not leaving her with a cat-sitter for more than two days. So unless it is a trip that requires air tickets I hope to have her with me - well, except for the motorcycle but I have a back up for those trips as well.

I am a bit buzzed - having a glass of wine to celebrate and leaving tomorrow to join my guy for two weeks then we are off to Mexico (near San Blas) for 3 weeks. Can you tell I am excited??
Happy New Year! Keep on punning and adventuring and writing your blog and good luck with this love of yours!
CC