I bought some Genie Bras and a 6-pack.
Whilst I wish we had planned better - half the time snow, half the time checking on my boat - I can't have it all and whatever and just as long as I don't die before March, I'll get through this, and it's not bad, not with this beer, nor with the prospect of wearing Genie Bras, and anyway, my vacation is long compared to most, so I should stfu and just do what I can do, but in March really go for it. Do anything I like. First stop travel. Somewhere different. Not USA. Bah. Sorry for sounding like a bitch this past few days, but I felt somewhat entitled to perfection after these last few months and time has just slipped through our fingers whilst poncing around on carpet.
Whilst I wish we had planned better - half the time snow, half the time checking on my boat - I can't have it all and whatever and just as long as I don't die before March, I'll get through this, and it's not bad, not with this beer, nor with the prospect of wearing Genie Bras, and anyway, my vacation is long compared to most, so I should stfu and just do what I can do, but in March really go for it. Do anything I like. First stop travel. Somewhere different. Not USA. Bah. Sorry for sounding like a bitch this past few days, but I felt somewhat entitled to perfection after these last few months and time has just slipped through our fingers whilst poncing around on carpet.
2 comments:
You are going to have lots of Genie bras!
Fuff
buying undergarments is fun...to watch. Though some of the other chicks seem annoyed by my presence? Why do they give a fuck? It's not like I'll ever see em' wearing whatever they are looking at.
Like being over enemy lines. I LOVE picking out stuff with whatever girl I'm with :)
Post a Comment