Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yes, I'm Rollin' In It

I have 'Writer's (aka Kant) Block' write now, boom boom, so will write later..
But here's a photo to prove I got off my arse today.

Check out my new boots
The current tenant in my flat in Africa wants to replace the blinds. Said he'd pay 50% and leave them when he left. Sounds like a good deal. They were getting pretty grotty. I wonder if he'll vacate in Feb? Would be nice to have a month in Africa before either heading to WW or getting married in Vegas.

6 comments:

Liz said...

LOVE the Boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mata ne
Liz

222 said...

Got them from a crappy supermarket. 990 yen. LOL. So furry inside. Gonna sleep with them.
Oh yeah, the persimmon in the slow cooker burned. Big Fail.

222 said...

Indeed, the bottle of creamy liquor cost a third more than the boots. My priorities with money are fcked.

Liz said...

I will buy a ticket to SA NOW !!
If you will promie to be there.
Might even but Thor's , too.
Paaaaaaaarrrrrrtttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy
:)))
Mata ne
Liz

Liz said...

*promise*
*buy*
Ooooops
I'm toasted

222 said...

Ha ha, I love it when you come here toasted. Reminds me what lies ahead, beyond these shores.
The balls on my boots remind me of Thor's nuts.