1PM already.
The morning flew by.
I read some more on the Balkans, had a coffee enema, a lingering bath, listened to a Podcast on Afghan Pollution and African Pop, and savoured the aroma of beef stew wafting from the little kitchen.
Yum.
I wound up adding a tin of tomatoes and some fresh rosemary.
It has turned out really well and goes to show that you don't have to resort to fast food if you are 'poor'.
People are good at blaming others, that's for sure.
'I wish I could travel like you', said the student with a $1000 Louis Mutton bag at her 10,000 yen shod feet.
Yesterday in class I got candid with the kids.
I told them that this was it for me, that I was not gonna be Occupying Work come March, that if they think twice about what they buy in the future, they or their husbands might not have to work till 70 (you just know the retirement age is gonna keep on creepin' up with d'em bullfrogs)
So yeah, such words of advice are wasted on the Japanese, I mean, they are so tolerant of life, in all its shapes and forms, that quite frankly, all that I have personally achieved, doesn't really need to be shared with the them. They don't give a shit. They are fine. I'm surprised there's even a word for 'dream' in Japanese.
So in a nutshell, they don't need no advice from me.
They have tolerance of almost anything and everything totally dicked. Apart from not liking Russians in their hot springs.
So it was a waste of time really.
Well, I think I'll watch a movie. It's windy and rainy out there so I won't be able to go on my usual 15 mile run this afternoon.
;)
The morning flew by.
I read some more on the Balkans, had a coffee enema, a lingering bath, listened to a Podcast on Afghan Pollution and African Pop, and savoured the aroma of beef stew wafting from the little kitchen.
Yum.
I wound up adding a tin of tomatoes and some fresh rosemary.
It has turned out really well and goes to show that you don't have to resort to fast food if you are 'poor'.
People are good at blaming others, that's for sure.
'I wish I could travel like you', said the student with a $1000 Louis Mutton bag at her 10,000 yen shod feet.
| I am not ashamed of this photo. They say the state of your room, reflects the state of your mind. All those clothes are clean. |
I told them that this was it for me, that I was not gonna be Occupying Work come March, that if they think twice about what they buy in the future, they or their husbands might not have to work till 70 (you just know the retirement age is gonna keep on creepin' up with d'em bullfrogs)
So yeah, such words of advice are wasted on the Japanese, I mean, they are so tolerant of life, in all its shapes and forms, that quite frankly, all that I have personally achieved, doesn't really need to be shared with the them. They don't give a shit. They are fine. I'm surprised there's even a word for 'dream' in Japanese.
| Where these masterpieces are created |
So in a nutshell, they don't need no advice from me.
They have tolerance of almost anything and everything totally dicked. Apart from not liking Russians in their hot springs.
| The room smells of Sweet Harmony as I dry my scarf under the air heater |
So it was a waste of time really.
Well, I think I'll watch a movie. It's windy and rainy out there so I won't be able to go on my usual 15 mile run this afternoon.
;)
1 comment:
frugal circumstances, rich at heart
Post a Comment