Saturday, November 19, 2011

Occupy Pity Pit

This Occupy thing is getting on my tits.
This man walks past my flat every morning in Turkey. He's got great posture.

The message is all wrong.
Folks whinging about not being in the 1%.
Oh, cry me a river!
Bitchin' and moanin' cos they don't have any money...but I bet they have a few kids.
Turkey 2011

For sure, the whole 'bail out the banks' debacle is a blight on 'democracy' and a middle finger to the people.
And the banks are still behaving in a manner that makes me loathe them more than ever.
Reform of the banking system is indeed needed.

But having the 1% share their money with people who have failed to make their own lives work, for whatever reason; be it greed for things they couldn't really afford to buy, default breeding (kids don't come cheap- doh), buying new cars, eating out, like wtf, you think giving 50k to each 'poor person' in the US- have you been to certain countries in Asia and Africa, now that will show you 'poor' - is gonna fix this mess?
No. Money can't buy you brains.

What will fix this mess is protesting about where your tax money is being spent.
50% of it goes to the Defense Department. More probably. It makes me want to slit my wrists thinking about all the bombs bought, all the tanks that have rolled through Flagstaff on the train tracks, and that 2 trillion dollars the Pentagon 'can't find'. Watch Restrepo. See your tax dollars at work. Pissing into the wind. Fcking foreign policy.
I won't go on.

I do not agree in this 'sharing of the wealth' crap because I am also part of the 99%, and I actually thought deeply about how I would survive on this planet, what kinds of decisions I would need to think carefully about if I was to avoid winding up in debt, enslaved to the system for the sake of the little children, and so on. I also don't give a toss about a people who, more often than not, have sloppy table manners and play computer games, so handing over 50K to each little family unit to piss up the wall on crap, na, that isn't the answer to our problems.

I am the 99% but you won't hear me asking for money from the rich.
Fck that.
On a ferry in Istanbul

Instead you will hear me asking the 99% to quit voting in presidential pricks who don't give a toss about them or their clinically obese kids.
Why not try voting for Ron Paul?
No, noooooooooooooooo, anything but true change!

I bet you don't even know what the Federal Reserve is.
'You' is the general 'you', not 'you', reading this blog.
The world's oldest temple. 7,000 years older than the Pyramids. Eastern Turkey.

Let the 1% keep their riches.
Live it up, Michael Moore et al, and instead focus on getting the banks to quit being wanchors in our faces, and start asking for more peace from your leaders, by voting in those candidates committed to bringing the troops home and embarking upon policies that focus on the domestic side of things, more than illegal invasions of sovereign nations that have really good food.

Just quit the bitchin'...'I'm so poor that I can't supersize my fries'.
If you're poor, it's because you didn't think before you did something dumb, like vote in some war mongering wanchor who spends your taxes on guns and bombs, or maybe you had too many kids, or bought a new car - doh - d'ats why you're poor.
Not cos of the 1%.

There's always been a 1% in history.
Just like there's always been a 99% dumb ass electorate, who suffer through their own ignorance.
Stop blaming others for your misery.
Get focused.
No more money spent on wars.
Pour that money into the US.
Create jobs with that money.
Hand out more condoms.
That kind of thing.
Getting something for fcking up is not right.
Grow some balls, people.
Shoot me.

4 comments:

F. said...

yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SoavtdKQkg

Anonymous said...

I love that I can recognize your Turkey photos now!

222 said...

Tee hee, Beqs.
So happy you went there.
One day you, me and Sarge will Occupy My Flat. ;)

222 said...

He he. Nice tune.