I took a walk.
There's only so much inside time I can do in a day.
It's raining but that's what brollies are for.
If there wasn't the worry of dodgy shit in the rain, I wouldn't mind as much, and given that it was pretty warm out there, I'm guessing this rain came from the south, not that it makes it safe, I mean, 60% per cent, they say, of the crap, went into the ocean, then there are the currents, and evaporation, and precipitation, and basically we're fcked, but who cares, we brought it on ourselves, so just vote Ron Paul and then at least something just a little good might start happening to the world.
| I really thought this pic would come out well. I guess I was wrong. |
There's only so much inside time I can do in a day.
It's raining but that's what brollies are for.
| Here's another atmospheric photo. It looks better 'large'. |
If there wasn't the worry of dodgy shit in the rain, I wouldn't mind as much, and given that it was pretty warm out there, I'm guessing this rain came from the south, not that it makes it safe, I mean, 60% per cent, they say, of the crap, went into the ocean, then there are the currents, and evaporation, and precipitation, and basically we're fcked, but who cares, we brought it on ourselves, so just vote Ron Paul and then at least something just a little good might start happening to the world.
2 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOL Which numpty in Texa clicked on the 'it looks better large' pic.
I was kidding.
s
Post a Comment