My goodness. What a strange year. It's Friday. I just cycled home. I was trying to get myself interested in going out. I can't seem to muster up the effort. This is called being chronically depressed. Or rather, I feel that I have lost the need to be around others. I've been more of a hermit this year, with deeper emotional issues, than I was in 2008, and I'm kinda exhausted from within, to the point that just being in my own, stupid fked up little world, is enough, kind of, it's not, of course, far from it, I would much rather be amongst friends, and I could go down to the bar, but by the time bar time happens here, around 9pm, I'm whacked, and so the boring cycle of my life continues, and I have only myself to blame, but nothing piques my interest beyond knowing that I am one day closer to eventual freedom, and be it with the man who says he loves me, or be it alone, I will be free. My fear is that the hermit I have become, might have damaged me beyond repair, that I might find it impossible to be with another, having had to spend such a concentrated period of time alone, fked up, but we shall see, it is a fear that I have, and one that will remain untested until I am in the company of another again.
That was a very long paragraph. I made it long so that you'd give up reading it, like I often give up reading the long entries of other blogs in Japan, where they write down every single thing they did that day, every single step their kid took, every single child food on the market.
I tell ya, if I had a kid, there is no way that I'd buy ready-made kid food. Fck that. Waste of money. I'd just puree whatever the grown-ups were having, within reason, of course, I wouldn't puree one of my curries, I'd instead make a separate 'safe' batch for the child.
I am such a great cook.
The pork I slow-cooked yesterday, well, I've added some tomatoes and wow, tonight's supper is just wow.
It doesn't look good but it is.
That was a very long paragraph. I made it long so that you'd give up reading it, like I often give up reading the long entries of other blogs in Japan, where they write down every single thing they did that day, every single step their kid took, every single child food on the market.
I tell ya, if I had a kid, there is no way that I'd buy ready-made kid food. Fck that. Waste of money. I'd just puree whatever the grown-ups were having, within reason, of course, I wouldn't puree one of my curries, I'd instead make a separate 'safe' batch for the child.
I am such a great cook.
The pork I slow-cooked yesterday, well, I've added some tomatoes and wow, tonight's supper is just wow.
It doesn't look good but it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment