Well, that little foray into The Mighty Facebook was extremely depressing.
A 'friend' of a 'friend' was saying how wonderful it was to have a photo of Mitt Romney in her house, after going to one of his 'meetings', I'm guessing.
This is so depressing.
There are so many stupid fck Americans in America who think that Mitt Romney is a fine candidate for POTUS.
That's just sickening.
I mean, he says stuff like this
A 'friend' of a 'friend' was saying how wonderful it was to have a photo of Mitt Romney in her house, after going to one of his 'meetings', I'm guessing.
This is so depressing.
There are so many stupid fck Americans in America who think that Mitt Romney is a fine candidate for POTUS.
That's just sickening.
I mean, he says stuff like this
"You sit down with your attorneys and they tell you what you have to do, but obviously the president of the United States has to do what's in the best interest of the United States against a potential threat." --on whether he would consult Congress about invading Iran"
If that Facebook thread is indicative of the average American voter, then the world is truly screwed.
Sigh.
I still don't understand why nobody on the Democratic side is challenging Obama.
Yeah, I get the whole incumbent more likely to win thing but really, wtf, Obama is doing a crap job, he's a puppet of the evil puppet masters, surely, surely there's somebody like me in the Democrat Party, with a heart that beats, a pulse, a reflection, who feels like crap about how unbelievably corrupt American politics has become.
Sigh. I guess not.
Please vote Ron Paul. Please. The rest will bomb the fck out of our beautiful planet.
Still, I guess as long as they don't bomb your little children, you don't really give a shit who you vote for.
No comments:
Post a Comment